User avatar

Elelel

  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    I write fantasy. When I write a story, I usually get a spark of inspiration, and I take it from there. For the story I'm working on at the moment, ...

    Nov 30, 2004
  • Media Reviews Re: Terry Pratchet

    Has anyone read any books by Terry Pratchet? He's written lots. I've read some. I thought they were funny and intertaining. What do other people think?

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Writing Activities Re: Circle Story

    I couldn't believe my eyes. All my beliefs had been shattered overnight. I no longer know what to think.

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Big Debate

    ... I know what's going on, but am also very confused... It would be interesting to go and see what library puts myths under actually.

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Cola Wars: Coke vs. Pepsi

    Well to be honest, I can't really taste much difference between coke and pepsi so I can't reallly say which is better. I like them both, so usually I just ...

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    ... There was this one time, my main character was a slave, and she hit the slave master! Just when I was going to get her free too!!! So then ...

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. He hated pickles on ...

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Am I crazy?

    I like the idea niteowl :D, I'd probably join that usergroup school might interupt... oh wait, holidays start soon! Yeah, I'm interested!!!

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Chat room?

    *shuffles away from zzap* Nah, jk! :lol: Quite frankly, I completely suck at computers, I've never been on a chat room *cringes* don't laugh. But I'd think it'd probably be ...

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Your Turn...

    That took so long to read, I can't hink of any other places that needed work just yet, I'll have a look later or tomorrow. Promise! Like it so far ...

    Nov 29, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving bird's poop and underwear. He hated pickles on

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Help!

    I couldn't be bothered manually seperating paragraphs in my story, so it looks like one big solid mass. It makes it a little more difficult to read, but doesn't make ...

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Media Reviews Re: Redwall lover!

    TV serises of books are usually lame. I once saw one on Terry Pratchets "Bromeliad" triliogy, which they made look boring, (which, if you've ever read the books, you'd know ...

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hello and welcome. Is there anything in particular you need help with?

    Nov 28, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: My Poem

    Yep, the flow is good. :D The first line ought to be split in two as Firestarter said, as well as those other adustments. But overall, it's really good. Well ...

    Nov 28, 2004


Only the suppressed word is dangerous.
— Ludwig Borne