-
Re: Favorite TV shows
Iron chef! That is so funny! I can't beleive it is supposed to be taken seriously! :lol: I don't watch it often though. Really the only show I consistantly watch ...
Dec 1, 2004 -
Re: Terry Pratchet
The amazing Maurice and his educated rodents, I've got that one! Firestsrter: I haven't read The Theif of Time, so I can't comment on that one, but if the books ...
Dec 1, 2004 -
Re: Dreamt
Everything that they said! I liked it for all those reasons!
Dec 1, 2004 -
Re: Fair Thee Well
I liked that! It never... stopped? Don't know how to say it... it flowed nicely the whole thing... I'm not good at poetry. I liked the ending too!
Dec 1, 2004 -
Re: Something I wrote in class
I enjoyed it. Your flow is good, and the rhyming was so good you could barely tell it was there, it didn't sound forced or anything. :D
Dec 1, 2004 -
Re: Taria and the Talisman Part 1
Forgot to say: Your dialogue was good! Well done, heaps of people find that difficult. And I liked the idea of the sword that helps her fight, but just make ...
Dec 1, 2004 -
Re: A quick summary of my story
Also, ask your self questions! That really helps things sound natural, as well as playing about with 'maybes'. Question you story, like: Why does the wizard want faye evil? Maybe ...
Dec 1, 2004 -
Re: Taria and the Talisman Part 1
I bit 'fast' I'd say. Lot's of stuff happens, but it happens over a too short a period of time. It'd be better with an intro showing her in her ...
Nov 30, 2004 -
Re: feeling like ophelia *working title!*
The first verse does seem a tinsy bit over crowded, but I love the rest! In fact, if you trimmed of the first verse (not much mind) I'd absolutly love ...
Nov 30, 2004 -
Re: A quick summary of my story
That's a good idea! Yes, the puzzle land sounds interesting. One word of caution, don't let the bad guys fall into the 'bad guy' stero types and be purely evil ...
Nov 30, 2004 -
Re: Reviewing
Oh, that's a good rule, reply to two, before posting your own...
Nov 30, 2004 -
Re: Terry Pratchet
There are better books by him than the colour of magic... one I just got was the Monstorous Regiment. Very very very very funny!
Nov 30, 2004 -
Re: Christmas Smileys
:xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: heheheh!!! Very cool!!!!... especially :xmas_evil:!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Nov 30, 2004 -
Re: Writing Practice
That's an interesting idea... I must try that...
Nov 30, 2004 -
Re: Instruments
I've been playing piano for the last 4 years, and last year I started clarinet. Next year I'm going to also learn tenor sax. I come from a musical family, ...
Nov 30, 2004
