User avatar

Elelel

  • Writing Tips Re: Reasons for writing

    you know, I read somewhere that books ARN'T always around for a very long time. Sure, the ones that get bought are, but otherwise, bookshops stop buying them when they ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    Fantasy is fun, and challenging. Writing it just makes me feel... good. *walks away, misty eyed, in her own little world.*

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hail friends!

    Hi! guess who... oh wait, me name's in the corner over there... Never mind!

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Place

    I like it! It reminds me of something I'm going through at the moment.

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Banned books

    Here, in Australia, some schools try to ban books, but really the rest of the country is laughing at them. People who try to ban and condemn things need to ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: blue eyes

    Blue eyes Watch They sparkle Delighted At what they see Solemn mouth Still No smile No laughter Not a word But the eyes... Look They brighten Seeing much But nothing ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: War

    This is really good, powerful, and I think it captures the feelings of the soldiers realistically.

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Younger Readers' Books

    I read the first five (I think) of those books, but than they just got... not boring... but they just began to seem like something someone would write to earn ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles on ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Media Reviews Re: Terry Pratchet

    I saw more than nonsense in the ones I read. Maybe you weren't looking hard enough.

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Hello! Look... christmas smilies!!!! :xmas_wink: :xmas_happy: :xmas_cool: :xmas_evil: Welcome!

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY!

    I don't think you'll like it here, I KNOW you'll like it here! Welcome, and excuse my cornyness!

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: Poor Man's Copyright

    Hehehe... :D That is so sneaky... reminds me of something I read somewhere, where some writers, instead of doing a little cover letter thing, they write: Dear editor, once upon ...

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Writing Tips Re: How DO you write?

    My characters speak to me too!

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Cola Wars: Coke vs. Pepsi

    Hey! I'm a coke person too! I just wanted to point out that really, they're pretty similar. But I was taking about actually coke vs actually pepsi, when you go ...

    Dec 1, 2004


If you have a dream, you have a duty to make it come true.
— Marco Pierre White