User avatar

ElectraHeart

Welcome to the life of Electra Heart

  • OOC Archive Re: Gone DT

    I just made it different to what it was before.

    Mar 25, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Gone DT

    Also, I changed Quintilla's power.

    Mar 24, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Gone DT

    So many choices, but, I'm going to have to go with @TakeThatYouFiend

    Mar 24, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Gone DT

    Does anyone want to start?

    Mar 24, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: There's no I in Edward

    You are so strange.

    Mar 24, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Type Your Username With Your Elbow

    IA,lreaxyDkkied IAlresadgyDjkkided IAlreadyDied FINALLY! My arm though...

    Mar 23, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [9]

    Secrete and I, looking darling! :3 @SecreteJournalist

    Mar 22, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Gone DT

    Yes. You have to resist. But I figured that rid bit didn't matter.

    Mar 22, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Gone DT

    -The bars are 1-4 -You can only have one power but it can be ANYTHING. -Free to do what you want, you can search for the cause if you'd like. ...

    Mar 21, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Gone DT

    Bars are how strong your powers are if you're a freak. No plot line, you can do whatever. No there shouldn't be any problems with not knowing the books, but ...

    Mar 21, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Gone DT

    Question, concerns, or comments? Post them here!

    Mar 21, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Chosen DT

    Will do that right now :)

    Mar 20, 2014
  • Archive Re: Gone

    Will do that

    Mar 20, 2014
  • Archive Re: Gone

    This story book is a copy of the book series "Gone" by Micheal Grant, one of my favorite series. These are not my ideas they are Mr. Grants. Would just ...

    Mar 20, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Chosen

    What's school age, like what age through another age?

    Mar 20, 2014


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault