User avatar

ElectraHeart

Welcome to the life of Electra Heart

  • OOC Archive Re: The Chosen DT

    Ya, me too. Where is Zach?

    May 2, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Chosen DT

    If anyone wants to interact with Nixie she's just laying outside.

    May 2, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Hybrids DT

    Thank you!

    May 1, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Hybrids DT

    I totally forgot about this could someone catch me up?

    May 1, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: April 2014 Literary Spotlight

    Yay! And good job to everyone else! Especially @RetroDisco666 with 6!

    May 1, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Gone DT

    I edited!

    May 1, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Gone DT

    @IAlreadyDied you're aware that Isabelle is mute AND deaf, right? I will be editing, my apologies. I've been busy XD

    Apr 29, 2014
  • Archive Re: Gone

    Quinn glanced up to see the girl and read Vernon and her’s conversation. She watched as the girl seemed in shock of the news. “I know it’s a lot to ...

    Apr 29, 2014
  • Archive Re: The Chosen

    Nixelina Ann Parker: "Yes, mother. I arrived safely." I rolled my eyes as she continued to ask me questions. "No, I haven't walked around." I tried to think of an ...

    Apr 23, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS group photo!

    Could I get a coffin floating in the air? XD

    Apr 21, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Utopia DT

    Yep! Just wanted to run it by you.

    Apr 17, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Utopia DT

    @ToMeBe Would you be okay if Derek and Tyler were brothers?

    Apr 16, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Chosen DT

    We started?! *goes into spaz mode*

    Apr 15, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Gone DT

    Oh gawsh. I loved the Gone books, every single one of 'em! I have to join. Can I join? SAYYESSAYYESSAYYESSAYYES Yes, you can join. XD

    Apr 9, 2014
  • Archive Re: Utopia

    Hey! This sounds pretty cool! I'm not exactly new here... but I really haven't done a SB in a loooonnnng time. So I can join, right? :-D Of course!

    Apr 8, 2014


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault