User avatar

ElaBrave

  • Other Poetry Re: monarchs

    Your attempt at a "short poem" is certainly admirable. I struggle with that kind of poetry because I'm more emotionally-inclined, which gets on one's nerves on occasion. I am impressed ...

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Undo Us

    I am in awe of your word usage! This is a powerful poem and I found that I was picturing it and I could see the details as you have ...

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: ola, bonjour, gunjani, howzit, hello!

    :) Hi there! I'm new and a tad unsure as to what to say... Ah well, here goes: I'm a 16 year old South African girl and I am EXTREMELY ...

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Over His Head

    Over His Head He tempts fate when he walks out the front door. The back door has been destroyed in his war. He's still a child somewhere deep in his ...

    Dec 7, 2009


I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
— Solomon Short