User avatar

Eimear

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new!

    Hey there Kaye- and welcome to the YWS! Wow- you've been writing for a really long time- 7 years! *Sharp intake of breath* Thats really cool, I've only been writing ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heya guys =]

    Heyhey Autumn- and welcome to YWS! I love your name, much more orginal than mine- it's just my real one! Strange? Don't ask.... Well if you love writing you've came ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hey Nile, welcome- I'm Eimear and I'm working on a novel right now. Literally right now actually. Why am I not writing? Ahhhhhh Anyways, welcome! PM me if you want ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hey Nile, welcome- I'm Eimear and I'm working on a novel right now. Literally right now actually. Why am I not writing? Ahhhhhh Anyways, welcome! PM me if you want ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    Hey, welcome to YWS- I'm new too! PM me when you post up some of your work, I'd love to read and review it for you! Eimearxx

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Twenty Facts About Yours Truely

    Hey, interesting fact file- I'm thirsty and really bad at math too! Eimearxx

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a Squirrel!! Can you catch me???

    Hey, nice to meet you! Just thought I'd leave a wee comment since I read and enjoyed your little biography! Eimearxx

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Uhhh... Hi!

    Hey, welcome- I also liked your name, but not the one you use....Quinn is really cool! I come from a big family as well, I'm the youngest of ten children, ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Eimear!

    Hey, I've been a member for a couple of weeks here, so I thought I'd introduce myself and give a bit of background, but i'll keep it short cuz I ...

    Feb 16, 2008


The shame of being a man - is there any better reason to write?
— Gilles Deleuze