User avatar

Eimear

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello From the Latest New Person

    Wow Teo, look who's the cool cat amongst the newbies...hehe, so hey! And welcome to YWS! I find the site is a great place to come and relax, especially with ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey people

    Hey, and welcome to YWS. I agree, tell us more about yourself! Have you been writing for long? What's your favourite cold drink? Details, please! :) Eimear

    May 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Nothing better to do

    Hey, you sound like an awesome person. And I'm Irish too :) Eimear

    May 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Heya Jasmine, Ireland calling! Oh wait, that's a Eurovision song contest saying, maybe that's a little confusing...anyways, hello! And welcome to YWS! You play hockey? I've only ever seen it ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New.

    Hey, I think everyone's pretty covered the basics so I'll just drop in to say Weclome to YWS! God believe or not I never get sick of saying that. It ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello People!!!!!!!!!!

    Kudos for the unique name. And welcome to YWS! I do hope you don't find me freaky or wierd hehe. Anyways, as the others have suggested, feel free to PM ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I've not much to say.

    Hullo John and welcome to YWS! I'm glad to hear you're very excited to join us. We're excited to have another budding writer in our midst. When I joined I ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Pretty Much...

    Hey Jordan! And welcome to YWS! If you're anything like me, you'll love it here. It's not just a nice place to discuss writing, it's a nice place to discuss ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heya!

    Oooo we're doing high fives! *Holds hand up appealingly? Welcome! Eimear

    May 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone!

    Wow- Finland! Well done in the Eurovision two years ago, you guys rock! I hope I'm not scaring you but it's one of my dreams to visit your country. Anyway, ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm New

    Heyyy God I wish I was the 'New Girl' somewhere. Kind of romantically tragic isn't it? I've only been on a horse once, and that was when it broke away ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi! been busy studying

    Hi! I'm relatively new so I wouldnt have met you yet. Welcome back! Exams are a killer, arent they? Mine start on the 16th. Eimear

    May 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, my name's Jamie!

    Heya, and welcome! I find poetry fun too, so PM me when you post some and il nip on and take a look! Eimear

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Look, a Newbie! Kill it!

    Oh dear...you're a grammar nut? *Runs away, the sound of abandoned writing flapping the wind.... Just kidding, nice to meet you!

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: yo ho ho and a bottle of ink

    Welcome boys got cooties! (They certainly do....what exactly are cooties? *Sratches Irish head with much confusion... Anyways, I'm Eimear! Glad to see you've came back, I'm somewhat of a newbie ...

    Feb 20, 2008


But what about second breakfast?
— Peregrin Took