User avatar

Eimear

  • Welcome Mat Re: Here i go

    Hey there, Nikko! Welcome as well. It seems as if everyone's pretty much laid it out, just to let you know I'm a bit of a poetry addict and I ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Returning... though we'll see...

    A little late, but hey, I'm always a bit slow. Welcome back and I hope you get something good out of returning to this site. Peace.

    May 15, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Project Awesome... revealed!

    Hehe. I love the shameless bandwagon of 'Nate' and 'Great' in the poems!

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Arabian girl want new friends

    Wow- you sound far more exciting than me. So what d'you like to write? What are your favourite books? Hope you're here to stay! Eimear

    May 30, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Write for Squills!

    I outlined an article on 'No time to write?' in the knowledge base. Would that be allowed?

    May 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Uh, Hi.

    Welcome! You like to write poetry? I love poetry. Show us what you got then, hehe. I hope you settle in well, and, as always I'd be happy to help ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi! im new :D

    Welcome to YWS! I'm pretty much all about the poetry side of things here- although I've written a novel already. So if you need any help PM me! Hope and ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Vernon wrote: Time of Incident: around 10am GMT Browser: Firefox Template: Default Describe What Happened: When I did a long quote in a new topic about a contest on Wordclay, ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Want To Change Your Username?

    Ahh! Love that little rhyme!

    May 17, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Star Ranking System by Reviews

    Purple is a good colour. Go with that!

    May 16, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Scrolling Header

    It's gone on mine...bugs are awful things. There was a huge one in my bathroom this morning.

    May 13, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Scrolling Header

    I don't like the way it clicks in and out of place like a dislocated bone when you scroll up and down. It's ... freaky. Haha. That's one good metaphore ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: confused

    Scroll down to the end of the topic and click "post reply". I'm not sure how I could word this any other way. Guys? A little help? Eimear

    May 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: What's up, you guys?

    Heyhey from sunny Ireland! Is the weather bad in England? That's bad to hear...then again I'm doing AS Levels so my Mother won't let me out unless I've got my ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Scrolling Header

    Thanks. I thought there was something wrong with my computer.

    May 13, 2008


The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening