User avatar

Eimear

  • Archive Re: A solider's song

    "Sterling! Do I have to tell you again? Keep your head down!"

    May 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: A solider's song

    The offense (haha like this storybook) had disintergreted into chaos. Forget choas. It was utter, utter pandamonium. Nicholas closed his eyes for a fraction of a second, a fleeting glimpse ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: A solider's song

    Ghostwriter- Have you seen the panist? Anway, I'll continue! Ted sped on down the rancid carpet of rotting bodies and food that covered the groud of the trench. He was ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: A solider's song

    ambercoultis- Yours will be the only exception.

    May 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: A solider's song

    Wahh. Ok. I'll answer the questions and then resume the story. 1. I think I should put my foot down on this one. The solider's are men. 2.The cut-off date ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: A solider's song

    I'm not sure, I'm all for feminism but the character's are solider's in WWI.

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: A solider's song

    **Nicholas McEwan, Officer I followed behind, my gun almost slipping in my hands from sweat, or something else that was ozzing out of my palms. Blood. Bang. I shot out ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: A solider's song

    "It was a fucking bullet, that's what it was," growled a grim voice from behind. Nicohlas seized Sterling by the arm, and for a moment he seemed to stare, mesmerised ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: A solider's song

    I think we can. Alright, I'll set the scene...perhaps it should be World War One instead? I thought they could be situated in a French town- West Outre, fighting the ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: A solider's song

    So I'm relatively new to Storybooks, but I thought I'd try my hand at it and see if I'm any good in setting one up. So, basically I thought about ...

    May 18, 2008


"Everything you can imagine is real."
— Pablo Picasso