User avatar

Eimear

  • Writing Tips Re: Music & Writing

    I listen to the radio or a soap/drama on the televison when I'm writing dialouge, as it helps me work out how people talk, interupt, don't finish sentences...ect.

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Some basic tips

    Hey, these are really great tips, especially for someone starting out like myself who is bombarded with writing advice, but never really understanding it all. I especially liked the bit ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How do you write your novel?

    I used to just write it down on paper, but I don't hold my pen in the right way, (it's a habit I've had since I was five) and get ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I haven't told anyone!

    Hey, I'm new here *waves*, and I just wanted to say before I go on fwhat an amazing site this is. So thanks for having me! Everyones been really welcoming. ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Story Planning Method

    Heyhey, I was just like you a couple of months ago....I kind of just started writing my novel with whatever thoughts fell into my head, literally making it up as ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: My Working Progress

    Yeah, tell us a bit more about it dude! I'd love to be able to help.

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Is my story too chliched?

    At first, I read the made-up names and the word 'elements' sent the cliche alarm bells ringing in my head but at a closer look I reckon it sounds pretty ...

    Feb 3, 2008


Life's short; smile while you still have teeth.
— Tuesday