User avatar

Eimear

  • Writers Corner Re: How long should you wait?

    Sorry if you're seeing wayy to much of me in the writing corner, but I just finished writing the first draft of my novel (I'm exhausted) and I was just ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Ever Wayward Progress!

    I'm reading it! And I'm waiting....:)

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A quote to start your book

    I don't know about using it to start every chapter, but the one to start my book is this "We are, what we believe we are" C.S Lewis

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: What am I doing right now?

    I'm nearing the end of my novel...and it's hell finishing it! Anyone ever got the feeling that once they've read over their work, it's like- 'why the hell have I ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A quote to start your book

    Do you or don't you?

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Does age really matter?

    I don't think there should be an age limit for talent

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Is your first sentence ugly?

    Great article, thanks

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Need TITLE to finnished book!

    Hmm.... I'm gonna just throw some out. ...."The pack" ...."The pact" ...."You look to us?" ...."Seen but not heard"

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Post your word count

    Hey! This is slightly scary...I was going to ask people how many words on average do they write a day but this is way cooler! Name of Novel: No title ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Gettin a writer's name

    I dunno about using my name...it's pretty long, and very Irish...probably just my first intial and second name.

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: What am I doing right now?

    What am I doing on this thread reading it? I should be writing! Darn!

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Plot webbing

    Yeah- I've never heard of it!

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Gettin a writer's name

    On a related note (which is strange for me as I usually sprout useless nonsense,) J.K Rowling was ordered by Bloomsberry to change from Joanne to J.K., for fear that ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How many words is the average novel?

    I'd say about 40,000 to 100,000 for young novel. Saying that, when I wrote 50,000 words for nanowrimo, it fitted my story just right. I guess every novels different. J.K ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Discriptions

    Definately option B for me, as I find I'm usually only descovering my character's real personality as the piece develops and the plot takes off. Even though I do try ...

    Feb 14, 2008


"I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
— Lewis Carroll