User avatar

Eimear

  • Writing Tips Re: My Writing Depresses Me

    Hey, don't beat yourself up. Everyone goes through the 'black moment'- just focus on pulling yourself out of it. And never compare your work to anyone elses- how esle would ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Lyrical Sunshine, in response to a much eariler comment... My Friend: Do you want to go to a free room? Me: I'd much rather stay here- have you seen Josh? ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How to make reviewers hate you...

    41- And when people try and pull you up on it simply explain it's a group of children throwing snowballs in a blizzard.

    May 20, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How to make reviewers hate you...

    36. Use! Lots! Of! Exclamation! Points! In! All! Your! Work!

    May 19, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Writer's tool kit

    I heard people talk about this, and I'm just wondering, what in your opinion are the essentials for a writer? Apologises if someone has raised this before. Here's some of ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Miscellaneous Re: No time to write...?My own tips on getting motivated

    From my own personal experience, using the excuse that I simply 'have to no time to write' is one of my strongest writing blocks. For most of us, it's a ...

    May 13, 2008
  • YWS Re: A bit stuck?

    I find if there's something which I don't understand on the site that the best way to overcome this is to 1. Browse the resources, you will usually find the ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Deadlines

    I tend to believe that writing deadlines are a very good concept for the disciplined writer's progress and eventual success. I'm just afraid to say that just isn't me . ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Im having some trouble finishing my book =/

    I often see writing a book in terms of suffering from a fever; you have to sweat it out. When I get disheartened or feel like I'm banging my head ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Eimear's projects

    I think it's time for another update. Wow, where is all it coming from? Since my birthday and the start of spring/summer I've had a creative burst that seems to ...

    May 8, 2008
  • YWS Re: Getting Those Reviews

    Ironic or what? I guess this is your first review Nate, so good job being patient! Seriously though, thanks for this. :)

    May 1, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Eimear's projects

    So my progress has somewhat condensed itself as my schoolwork load mounts up towards my exams...ekk.... 1. Slow but sure development of my novel- I have a title and I'm ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: How long is/was your longest story?

    My longest is my first draft of my first novel. It weighed in at about 49,000. Re-drafting should take it to around 55,000-60,000. Each word is like extracting a tooth. ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: How Much do Publisher's Take?

    *Breathes sigh of relief Glad we've got that sorted, I was confused aswell. And Mark, next time you think about Vanity Publishing, don't. I've read your stuff and it's better ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Eimear's projects

    Hey, I've got so much in my head that I thought I'd follow suit and start one of these, just to really show my progress ect at writing. Got a ...

    Apr 2, 2008


Vampires aren't real, but you know what is? And far more annoying? MOSQUITOS
— LadyMysterio