User avatar

Eimear

  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    Last september. I've finished the book but it needs editing. I don't think anyone will ever read it, and right now I've started my second book which I'm planning to ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Marmalade!

    Why yes Mark, I think she just did. Pure class anyway! Keep it country!

    May 27, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Star Reviews Discussion Thread

    Hey Colleen, this was really helpful. Thanks for posting!

    May 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: A gathering light

    So I just bought 'A gathering light' and wondered what people thought of it . Apologises if there's already a thread for this. Eimear :)

    May 1, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Book Thief

    I've just started to read this, and although the structure isn't that of a book which i would normally read, I'm hooked. It's a real page turner. Anyone else read ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Sylvia Plath

    The only way i can describe it is in the words of Joyce Carol Oates (The Bell Jar is, and always will be) "A near-perfect work of art"

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Sylvia Plath

    Wow so I'm on like chapter two, just started it last night.... wow.

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Sylvia Plath

    My sisters an english teacher, and she says Sylvia's husband, Ted Hughes, wasnt too nice to her. *Ponders I'm still waiting for my book to arrive.

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Bell jar

    I'm just about to buy it. Is it any good?

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Your Boat Is Sinking And You Have Thirty Seconds To Evacuate

    Ah, I did this in school the other day. Have fun guys!

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Meg Rosoff

    I hope no one's already done a thread on this because I'm really gonna look like an idiot....I just wanted to say, wow! I love this woman's work! I think ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I am Legend

    I went to see it in the cinema on Boxing Day....all I can say is without giving away to much- look behind you for the love of Sam!

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Wuthering Heights

    Go Wuthering Heights! Woop, woop! I'm doing that legend of a book for my English coursework, It's amazing! The entire thing is brilliantly plotted out and well written...and what about ...

    Feb 16, 2008


i understand why roosters scream in the morning
— SpunkyMonkey