User avatar

Eimear

  • Lounge, The Re: Burma Death Toll Could Reach 500,000

    I think the world needs to sit up and take action. Get in, get help- put aside politics for once and try to remember that we are all humans. If ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Fundementalism and Instanity at it's worse.

    The world is a crazy place.

    May 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Austrian Girl Sexually Abused for 24 years

    He says Hitler inspired him to do it. I feel so distraught every time I see about it in the papers. That poor girl. Those poor children.

    May 12, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Rate YWS

    Eimear no do Math good.

    May 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Age difference

    Thanks very much. I did as you said. :)

    May 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How Old is Too Old?

    This topic is really interesting...and helpfull! Two characters in my book, Jenny (21) and Joshua (16) developed a realtionship (despite my best efforts might I add, they did that annoying ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Age difference

    So I'm putting this post in here because I'm not really sure where it fits. I'm writing about a couple in my novel, the boy is 16 and the girl ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What does a red name mean?

    Lol, it's alright- I get the joke. Hehe. Thanks

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What does a red name mean?

    Sorry if this is common knowledge and annoys someone...but what does it mean if your name is red? Many thanks, Eimear

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Fowl Eurovision entry for Ireland

    Put it this way, we've won it the most times. Making fun of it? I think we've earned it!

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rejection letters...

    I heard of a writer you actually sought out rejection letters. He planned to cover his bathroom walls in them. Unfortunately, someone accepted his work...tough break lol! I havent had ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I Will Critique!

    Hey, i'd also like a crit on my poem in the Dramatic Poetry section -'A hand takes yours' Only if you can though, Thanks in advance, Eimearxx

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A critique you say?

    I get you Aedomir, you want the full row of five, so do I my friend, so do I....the difference between you and me is 1. I'm far too lazy ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you find time?

    Hey, I'm doing my A levels at school at the moment- History, Pyschology, Religion and English- and I'm snowed under with work! By the time all my homework, chores etc ...

    Feb 16, 2008


the heart is the best part
— soundofmind