User avatar

Eimear

  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do we need literature?

    I don't really think there's a point...I mean, it just is.

    May 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Big Sister is watching?

    Big Daddy? Or Big cousin Keltus?

    May 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A Poetry Database I've Made

    Nice Nate! I'm not old enough to join, but I'll be thinking of poems to add. Eimear

    May 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Old Switcher Roo!!!

    Hey, I'm Eimear. Name: Aaron Disney Age: 17 Occupation: Student Description: thin, pale skin, grey eyes and birthmark on left cheek Attitude: Cynical, dark, funny Activities: Hanging the streets, earn

    May 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Big Sister is watching?

    *Feels enlightened* Many thanks.

    May 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Big Sister is watching?

    What type of powers does Big Sister have? I've read them...but can anyone explain it in lamens terms?

    May 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Five important questions.

    1. Yes. God is love. I am a devout Catholic, as a matter of fact. 2.Read the yellow pages backwards. I think you will be pleasantly surprised! 3.Nope. 4. Ask ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we invade Burma?

    I understand that the Burma officals are getting rather edgy about their horrific regime being broadcast throughout the world, but there is no excuse. Simple as. Get the help in. ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: No, You Weren't The Only One To Receive A Mass PM

    Me too!

    May 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Boring Avatar Club

    I just got this one tonight...and I'm pleased to say that I'm sticking with it. For anyone who doesn't know, it's of Paolo Nutini, Scottish Soul singer.

    May 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: No, You Weren't The Only One To Receive A Mass PM

    I'm going to send a mass PM...I bet they'd love to reply to me... Sniff.

    May 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?

    We have the 11 plus in Northern Ireland. It sorts out whether you go to a Grammar or secondary school normally. I go to a very good Grammar, one of ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Skins!!!

    I LOVE skins. Like really, it's not even funny my obsession is getting out of hand...I got series One on box set for my birthday and recently bought series Two. ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Mark Speight found dead

    This is truly saddening. Drugs have torn this man's life apart.

    May 13, 2008


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain