User avatar

Eimear

  • Lounge, The Re: Reading 'Popular' Books

    There's an author in Ireland, I don't know if you've heard of the film, Hilary Swank starred in it who wrote 'P.S I Love you'- and her books are very ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ugh!!!

    I was never very good at numbers. My eldest sister really is old- she's 35. When I was born, she was 18. And when her daughter was born a while ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I'd do anything- BBC

    She was robbed! We were robbed! I really didn't want it to be Jodie!

    May 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday, Nate!

    Many happy returns, Nate!

    May 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I'd do anything- BBC

    I know, I know- But as an Irish girl I'm adamant on this one.... JESSE TO WIN!

    May 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2008

    I guess Malta's off the christmass card listh then....

    May 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2008

    England....Nil pointes! *Sniff God speed, Andy

    May 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I'd do anything- BBC

    Haha- and then one time Gramhe Norton said- 'Me!'

    May 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I'd do anything- BBC

    Anyone watch it? Jesse to win!

    May 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2008

    I suppose we cant compete with a pretty boy, a Hungarian violinist and a slab of ice with an olympic Russia skater on it

    May 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    I'm sorry, but I in my eyes there is no such thing as bisexual. 9 times out of ten you like your on sex. I mean half of you can't ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2008

    It was awful. England didn't even get a chance. And worse Ireland didn't get to show off our turkey.

    May 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the randomness above you!

    Hehe 14.5/10? Tell Jeremy to stop stealing golf balls from the driving range

    May 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Changing Religion

    It's an interesting concept, isn't it? Sort of like Nationality- if a person moves to a different country and adopts their culture, language, lifestyle and believes that is their homeland, ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What do the stars under your name mean?

    Funny, Nate :)

    May 20, 2008


Between living and dreaming there is a third thing. Guess it.
— Antonio Machado