-
Re: The Apprentice FINAL!!!
Seems Sir Alan prefers hot potential rather than sheer perfection. I haven't heard a truer word, Gahks. Here here!
Jun 12, 2008 -
Re: Help me write a shopping list!!!
Are you heading to Scotland or Ireland? In Ireland we have our own brand of awesome crisps (potato chips to you) called Tato. They're super duper lovely. You can get ...
Jun 12, 2008 -
Re: The Apprentice FINAL!!!
I'm happy with the verdict. Lee was in the last chance saloon and Claire will go really far.
Jun 12, 2008 -
Re: June's Instructor of the Month: JFW1415
Well done JFW1415, thoroughly deserved! :) xxx
Jun 12, 2008 -
Re: WARNING: Pixelated Boobies!!!
That was so funny. I don't even know how to make this comment fun and interesting.
Jun 11, 2008 -
Re: Five questions
1. You would probably find that two blind men in the middle of the night, but got up to start a fight. Back to back they faced each other, drew ...
Jun 11, 2008 -
Re: The Top 15 Reviewers of June Thus Far
As the youngest of ten children I'm quite resigned to letting myself be piped to the post, but this is fun all the same. Nothing like some competitiveness to stretch ...
Jun 10, 2008 -
Re: A YWS sorrority/ fraternity
What are these groups? We don't have them over here in our Universities.
Jun 10, 2008 -
Re: The Top 15 Reviewers of June Thus Far
Man, I'm not a very competitive person, this doesn't bode well....
Jun 10, 2008 -
Re: The Apprentice FINAL!!!
Claire!
Jun 9, 2008 -
Re: June's Greeter of the Month: Demeter!
And thoroughly deserved! Big hugs!
Jun 9, 2008 -
Re: What is your favourite poem?
Title pretty self explanatory, apologies in advance if someonehas already exhausted this subject. I really can't decide mine- but I suppose it would have to be 'The Darkling Thrush' by ...
Jun 8, 2008 -
Re: YWS Now Has Officespace!
Nate- where did you get that picture? Because it looks uncannily like my own house!
Jun 8, 2008 -
Re: Big Brother...
Because I am completely comfortable with my grammatical ineptness, let me be the first to say that I saw nothing wrong with BB's name. I only hope that you can ...
Jun 7, 2008 -
Re: All Users Will Need 2 Pass A Grammar Test
Husit? I used excellent England all times!
Jun 1, 2008
