User avatar

Eimear

  • Lounge, The Re: What do you love about writing?

    *Apologies if this topic has already been exhausted- I did look before I opened it though!* I look around this site, and I never fail to see and feel the ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Remember being a Newb?

    It's been... about 6 months? Yes, I have learnt a lot to say the least.

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Mighty Boosh

    After watching 'The Big Fat Quiz Of The Year' I promptly fell in love with Noel. I saw them on t.v. on the Secret Policemen's ball. They're amazing.

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The World According to YWS

    No one's visited from Greenland :(

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: For those of you who pray

    I will pray.

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: how big is your book collection?

    I have around 300. Can I ask something? What is manga?

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Exam Results

    Yeah I want to go to University- but not for History! The truth is that I don't like it very much XD. My course was Lenin and Mussolini- not sure ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Exam Results

    Hello! Well done on your fantastic results. I'm in the same position as you- except I come from Northern Ireland. But everything works the same as I'm still technically in ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: how big is your book collection?

    I have more paperbacks than hardbacks. A lot more. When I'm rich and famous all of them will be hardbacks.

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Depression

    As a psychology AS level student, I've been taught that there are three explanations for a mental disorder such as depression. Biological- Genes make people 'pre-disposed' to get the illness. ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should parents smack their children?

    I do agree with Brad, after reading his concise arguments. However, I wasn't spanked. Once I went into one of our unused gardens where unsavory people had been known to ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should parents smack their children?

    Should they? Shouldn't they? My personal views are that if you correct a child with violence (because it is) then they will see that as a resolution to future conflict ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: July's Instructor of the Month: JabberHut!

    *Chucks an old shoe out of her door in celebration* Well done Jabbs! xxxx

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a picture of your desk here!

    Is it weird that I'm strangely fascinated by all this? I'll have to commandeer my Mother's camera, but I shall post a pic of mine presently!

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    This is me on the right with my friend Gemma, in a nightclub a week ago in my town. We'd just finished our exams and there was definately cause to ...

    Jun 26, 2008


See, we could have been called The Shoes.
— Paul McCartney