-
Re: what do you listen to while writing?
I admit I have pretty horrible taste in musical. I get slated for it by my friends. Musicals mostly. You got to love a bit of broadway when writing a ...
Apr 6, 2010 -
Re: Summer Is For...
Summer is for falling in love.
Jun 4, 2009 -
Re: Who wants a ...
I officially think you're awesome!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!
May 19, 2009 -
Re: Who wants a ...
Could I have one pretty, pretty please?? :)
May 18, 2009 -
Re: 10,000 Members!
We've almost enough to start an army.......or a religion!
May 15, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
I've done it before, and I'll do it again. *Steals Jon's eyes* Hehe!
May 15, 2009 -
Re: Slumdog Millionaire?!
My sister went to see this film and told me she hated it. Knowing her, I knew she just has bad taste. It's the most colourful, honest, funny, life affirming ...
May 3, 2009 -
Re: Five Children Slain by Father
Disgusting.
Apr 28, 2009 -
Re: Swine Flu
What do we think? A serious pandemic or is it going to be all under control?
Apr 28, 2009 -
Re: In Memory of Shaun Dykes...
Crowd baiting is an abomination. Omission is even worse.
Apr 28, 2009 -
Re: When you look at someone, what's the first thing you notice?
If they're beautiful or not. Inside and out. Kind eyes are noticeable too.
Mar 19, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
I only found this today and I'm struggling to work out when it was taken.....Just like my expression is struggling to work out like a big math equation or something....yuck. ...
Mar 14, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
And a more recent one! Apologies for the double post!
Jan 22, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Just to jump on the bandwagon, here's two of me.... One when I was younger, I think that's an ice cream in my hand- it was in camp.... Before I ...
Jan 22, 2009 -
Re: Why Catholics are awesome...
Haha- Go us! *Smiles proudly Major Catholic Win....for once!
Jan 7, 2009
