User avatar

Eimear

  • Lyrics Re: I'm Angry, God

    Hello! This is a song by my main character Che, from my musical that I've been working on for a couple of months. Just a bit of background, Che's had ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Oh Swan!

    Hello! I'm not sure if it was the angle you were going for, but this poem was strangely haunting. As well as many other things. You got a lot right ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Spirit Of London

    In my dreams I took a train last night, and beheld old London’s ancient lights. And met a little figure with heavy pails in his eyes who told me the ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Inevitable Dread

    Hello! I love the way the two people above me weren't sure what you were trying to say. It means, in a round-a-bout way, that you're doing something right as ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Read My Heart

    Hello! This was quite good. Just a couple of things I would try and improve on that would make your poems more accessible to people. Firstly, I'm not sure if ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Clandestine Grave [Edited.]

    Hey Heather, how is life treating you? I love this! It's making me wish it was Halloween already. Spectacularly spooky. I like the way you don't oversimplify your work, some ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tightrope Walking

    I’m not wearing any wings there’s no angels to hold my hand. I have to walk this thin line on my own with only the air to hold me up. ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I never told you I loved you

    The ironic and slightly cruel (but in a good way) feel to this is very good. The poem is original at it's best. I like the narrator's detached, almost reminiscent ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Stuck on making realistic Charecters

    Oh, and if all else fails- base your characters on people you know. I tend to use people around me as inspiration, and then let my imagination do the rest. ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Passing

    This will be a winter, without snow, without Christmas. Passing through the city, the world turns it’s back, ashamed. It’s once proud plume deftly plucked, the rivers in it’s canals ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Light and Dark

    I find a lot of writers want to start each new chapter with a new poem. I personally would opt for one entire poem and starting each new chapter with ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Last Night

    Last night I lost my brothers. I hid beneath a heather bush, amongst the purple flowers, and waited until their footfalls died. When the moon came out, I ran away ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Autumn has come.

    Hello Kris darling! I'm sorry about being frightfully late at reviewing this- my excuse is school and family commitments. But now I'm here and better late than never as they ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Don't Worry

    When continents crack beneath your feet, and the rivers between them rise coldly, soaking and clawing it’s way up to your heart, threatening to drown you, freeze your very blood. ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A gift from hell

    Hello! We've met before, haven't we? Well, welcome to YWS anyway. Hope you're settling in. It's great to see a lot of new poets treading these boards. Now, onto the ...

    Sep 2, 2008


I'm so confused I've Turned To erratic Capitalisation?
— JustMeBeingMe