User avatar

Eimear

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: injured teenager

    Hello! Let me be one of the first to say welcome to YWS! It's great you've joined, hope to see you around for a long time to come. Just before ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Let Not My Eyes Wander

    Hello! Man....this was good. Haven't read a good poem like this in ages. You did a heck of a lot of things right by this. Firstly, the subject matter is ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Steps

    Tiny steps from midnight into dawn, have made patterns in my mind, a hundred million times. I see them left behind, steaming in the morning as I go, like a ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ladies

    This was good, I can't really give much criticism as it seems pretty free verse. The language was good- for the most part, sometimes in trying to make it flow ...

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Wait For Regret

    Hey Jon! Sorry I haven't been very active lately with reviewing your poems, or other people's for that matter, my poetry hasn't exactly been easy to write lately, and thus ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Use Somebody- Kings of Leon

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mines

    The embers of sunlight are fading in my eyelids and through this witching hour of half etherized sleep-- I see little orbs of black floating in the amber. Those mines, ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    And a more recent one! Apologies for the double post!

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Just to jump on the bandwagon, here's two of me.... One when I was younger, I think that's an ice cream in my hand- it was in camp.... Before I ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Awful Disease's Parodox: the pain of contortions

    Hey, how's it going? Firstly, I want to thank you for posting this. If anything, I feel more educated on the subject of Tourettes. I didn't know what it was ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why Catholics are awesome...

    Haha- Go us! *Smiles proudly Major Catholic Win....for once!

    Jan 7, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Relapse

    Here I go, again. Slipping down to the bottom, of dull feeling, at the warm pit. Another relapse, again, into you. I wouldn’t be so sorry to be sick, If ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Bedazzled

    Bedazzled Caught like a deer, standing in headlights, that’s what you did to me, one of those nights. Late in the summer, early in our lives, after I met you, ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: If Nobody Moved

    What if all the burning what ifs where never born, or no one noticed that Mona Lisa looked forlorn? If April was the cruellest month, or if we didn't gaze ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Whisper

    In speckled gutters and wet avenues, In blank faces of winding café queues. Bleeding through the cobbles of the street, It follows, carried in policemen’s feet. In the folds of ...

    Nov 16, 2008


Remember the rain that made your corn grow.
— Haitian Proverb