User avatar

Eimear

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A bad person

    I don't suppose you'll believe that it all started with a can of coke. But then again, for quite some time, no one has really believed what ever I've said ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Closest Way

    Suppose the closest way to death, That ever shimmering depression? I think that's what I’ll do. On a night’s harsh wind, maybe I'll take The next road, and walk until ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Meditate

    Really good intro- didnt really like the middle bit but loved the end. I great insight into Mediation though! Nice job, keep on writing.

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Snowbird

    I think I've fallen in love with this poem. The imagery is simply brilliant and it carrys the enitre thing, leaving pictures in my mind. Nice job

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: There

    Brilliant. I can't really add much to that. Well done.

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Seven Deadly Sins #1 [Lust]

    Hey, I thought I already reviewed this, but I must have logged off or something....anyway! Back to the topic! Firstly, I was drawn to this through the detailed use of ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Am Who I Am

    Hey, I really like this! Not much to add, I love it the way it is. Great job for the 7th Grade!

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'm not seducing you but...

    Hey, I actually quite like this. Its a really gcod start, and its easy to read out loud (although, maybe the structure needs a little work) but I really like ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'll know by then

    Why I am not like them? Full of vision and plans Then, I wouldn’t be alone. Perhaps I am a kite, Broke free of its strings, Which is creative and ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: All for me

    Hey, I'm new here so I thought I'd check out everyone's poems. I really like this, it seems as if you loaded alot of heart and emotion into the verses, ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love, I'm Sorry

    Hey this is a great poem about all the aspects that come with love. Its really heartfelt and protrays a very effective insight into the speaker's thoughts and feelings. However ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Earth is small

    I really actually like this. Its not to long, and its a good subject to write a poem about because it provides you with a lot of stuff to talk ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just a poem

    I just felt like writing a poem A chance to let my mind roam Past the window, out to the sky To the land up there, in my mind's eye. ...

    Jan 26, 2008


Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
— Thomas Edison