User avatar

Eimear

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Fantasy Reporter

    I'm in a state of utter bemusement as to what's going on, but I was very impressed with the prose and detailed description, so nice one! Keep on writing, Eimear

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: My First Poem

    Ok, there are a few things I need to say. The spacing out of words, in poetry, isnt really the 'norm'. Just like you don't send in a handwritten manuscript ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Prisoners

    Hey, just to let you know I'm not a great poet just yet but I'm trying to get there, so my criticism might be wayy off. But I actually really ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Firetaming and Storytelling

    Oh dear, you're very right about the errors there! How embarrassing, I'll edit those fatal mistakes now. Thank you very much for your comment and time.

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Firetaming and Storytelling

    Firetaming and storytelling Don’t you remember, when were but boys? The world collapsing, in ripples of noise When we as children in the forgotten land, Slipped through the town like ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Phoenix

    Hey, this is going to be a really quick review but I just had to drop in and tell you nice job! The imagery is spectacular and I really enjoyed ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Teenager

    Hey, I liked this poem. So its not exactly moving, but I can really relate to what the poetic voice is trying to say, and understanding it sometimes hard to ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Hell's Battlefield (formerly War: a Poem)

    Hello (two) Woz! I don't know about anyone else, but I really bloody loved this poem. And I only say bloody when I get really excited about something creative so ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A bad person

    Hey, thanks for all the great responses, especially the constructive criticism as this is my first attempt at writing this piece. Eimear

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When it happens

    When it happens. When I leave, you will be there. In a night's cruel wind, or in a day’s harsh light That time, there will only be despair. I will ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Will You?

    Mabye make it a tiny bit shorter? Otherwise, I liked it ok. Not traffic stopping, but good nonetheless.

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: My Working Progress

    Yeah, tell us a bit more about it dude! I'd love to be able to help.

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Is my story too chliched?

    At first, I read the made-up names and the word 'elements' sent the cliche alarm bells ringing in my head but at a closer look I reckon it sounds pretty ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A bad person

    Hey guys, thanks for the comments. On closer inspection your right about the piece being too short, so I'm gonna add a bit on. If my accent dips a little ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Daddy's Little Girl

    I quite like this, apart from the fact it's in the wrong section- which I think we've already totally exhausted so I'm going to shut up about that now lol. ...

    Jan 31, 2008


the heart is the best part
— soundofmind