User avatar

Eimear

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ambition

    Heyhey, this (If I have indeed interpretated it correctly) is a really interesting insight into Ambition. I enjoyed the imagery and descriptive language, especially this line The tears are left ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Leaves

    Hey, this is a nice poem. It's very descriptive and intensely heartfelt, so I believed you as a writer were in this type of situation. So good one. Meh, the ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I am Sixteen

    Hey guys, thanks soooo for taking the time to read this and write reviews. I'm really grateful for all your help and critque, especially as this is my first draft. ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just Pretend I Didn't Tear Your World Apart

    Hey, I was really drawn into this. The title attracted me first off, and then I felt engaged as the poem developed, kind of like someone's thoughts, meandering, conclusive I ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Forgotten (my first poem posted here)

    Wow, there's a hell of a lotta feeling in this poem. I guess that's what made me like it, since it's obvious that you've put your heart into your writing. ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I am Sixteen

    What am I? I am that unforgettable, unforgivable time in the hole between space and reason when nothing I do is wrong, because I am new, and fresh, and I ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #8

    Hey, I just have to say.....Wow. Although I havent read the entire thing, I dropped in to critque the grammer etc, but was well and truly distracted by the delicious ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Circus Boy - Chapter 2

    Oh. My. Days. This is so magical!!! I know I thought the last bit wasn't 'spell- binding'- but this bit certainly is! I absoultely loved the way the story progressed, ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Failure To Comply (script)

    Hey, I don't normally read scripts, but I've recently gotten into reading plays since we have to at school, and I have to say I throughly enjoyed this piece here. ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Villains Never Win

    Hey, just to let you know I don't have time to comment on the errors, but I just had to write a review because I feel like I'm stealing or ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: What do you see?

    What do you see when you close your eyes? A million tiny dots? What you had for breakfast? A loved one's face? Perhaps you see God. Good for you. Let ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: 1. The Beginning (Fixed up a bit)

    Hey, I really enjoyed reading this, as I randomly came across it, and i tend to believe that that's the best way to find a good story. Although it wasn't ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Seven Deadly Sins #2 [Vanity]

    Yay, your back with the next instalment!*Does a happy dance* I should have told you to PM me, because I kept thinking i'd missed this one on the forums, but ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Circus Boy Chapter 1

    Hey, I really enjoyed reading this. Of course there are a few minor errors which jumble up the reading but that's neither here nor there since your just starting out. ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Other Re: The beach

    Hey, wow, and hi. When I first opened this thread I predicted a cliched interpretation of a well used setting for a novel or short story. This was not so ...

    Feb 8, 2008


Do. Or do not. There is no try.
— Yoda