User avatar

Eimear

  • Writing Tips Re: Music & Writing

    I listen to the radio or a soap/drama on the televison when I'm writing dialouge, as it helps me work out how people talk, interupt, don't finish sentences...ect.

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Some basic tips

    Hey, these are really great tips, especially for someone starting out like myself who is bombarded with writing advice, but never really understanding it all. I especially liked the bit ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How do you write your novel?

    I used to just write it down on paper, but I don't hold my pen in the right way, (it's a habit I've had since I was five) and get ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Just Called to Say I love You

    Lol, You have a great, seemingly untapped talent That means that your talent is never ending,...I just said it in an awkward way. So well done! Woop! Eimearxx

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I haven't told anyone!

    Hey, I'm new here *waves*, and I just wanted to say before I go on fwhat an amazing site this is. So thanks for having me! Everyones been really welcoming. ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Story Planning Method

    Heyhey, I was just like you a couple of months ago....I kind of just started writing my novel with whatever thoughts fell into my head, literally making it up as ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A Message (WARNING: if you dont like the truth, read this!)

    Hey,wow this is really refreshing because you wrote it from the heart, and it vibrates throughout the entire poem, giving me as a reader a deep insight into your thoughts ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The children with no name

    Suppose you stop and say aloud, ‘Who murdered this child on the street?’ Alas, the little fingers point, To the policeman on his beat. From Ghana to Romania, The situation ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Fair Weather Friends

    N.B This poem is about two birds, please let me know what you think. I stood and watched them with my eyes, Swimming splashlessly in the skies. Two of them, ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Just Called to Say I love You

    Wow, this is hard hitting stuff....and a complete gem which I found by accident when exploring the website. I really, actually, loved reading this. I left me wanting more. Of ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Be My Anti-Valentine

    Heyhey, I called in just to have a quick little read....but I got hooked and felt obliged to offer a (albeit seriously lame) title for your poem. I don't have ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Short Prologue

    It causes me to go hmmm....*Ponders* You're writing style causes me to think already that you've found your own voice, and the prolouge reads very nicely indeed. So I want ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My fall

    Heyhey, Wolvesofthenight! This is quite a nice, funny poem. It seems like you wrote it for that intention alone, so that's kind of cool. Just a few points to make, ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Meeting Place

    Where will you go, When it gets too much to bear? And I will try to meet you there. When death's cold hand, Has led him far away. Leaving you ...

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Talking to Chris

    This is truly, poetry at its best. The way your words are shaped and the entire thing echo a a single, poetic voice against a silence. Its amazing the way ...

    Feb 12, 2008


Don't gobblefunk around with words.
— Roald Dahl