User avatar

Eimear

  • Welcome Mat Re: Uhhh... Hi!

    Hey, welcome- I also liked your name, but not the one you use....Quinn is really cool! I come from a big family as well, I'm the youngest of ten children, ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Eimear!

    Hey, I've been a member for a couple of weeks here, so I thought I'd introduce myself and give a bit of background, but i'll keep it short cuz I ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Trigger Switch

    No problem, I enjoyed reviewing your work because its clear you've got real talent. The errors etc are very small in comparison, so well done. Could you possibly PM me ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Trigger Switch

    This is a good enough poem, but I agree, it sends the emo alarm bells in my ears ringing, the first two lines in particular As i touched his frozen ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Dance of the Dead

    Hmmm, yes, yes I enjoyed this. The title was what really drew me in (FYI-The Dance of the Dead- great). The general idea and the way your thoughts meandered and ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The man in front

    He is the man in front Who bears the brunt, Of what is out there, A war of two men in disrepair. Of the drone of guns, The battle of ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: YWS to the RESCUE!

    Heyhey, a funny and orginal poem, a complete gem! It's actually quite a feat to write a good poem about the act of writing, so well done you. I especially ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Opening Night

    This is totally unlike anything I've read before. I guess that's why I like it so much. The repitition is good, as well as the expressionistic methods we'd usually relate ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I think

    Hey, nice idea for a poem. I liked certain aspects of this, but there's no getting away from the repitition, which, gets a little tiring to read to say the ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Thoughts of a Beautiful Field

    Heyhey, I really enjoyed reading this, expecially the way it was blank verse so you really went to town with your poetic voice, not having to worry too much about ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silence

    I agree, I enjoyed the rhythm of this piece, especially the last line, but to me I just wasn't gripped enough to be left wanting more. Perhaps develop a couple ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A Bad Person, Chapter Two

    It was summer in America the morning when we left. The type of day when even though you live in the city, breathing in gas and pollution, you could still ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: No Name # 1

    Hey, I quite enjoyed the descriptive language in this, especially this line at the begining: It was the same wind that awoke the listless strands of hair and swirled them ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How many words is the average novel?

    I'd say about 40,000 to 100,000 for young novel. Saying that, when I wrote 50,000 words for nanowrimo, it fitted my story just right. I guess every novels different. J.K ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Discriptions

    Definately option B for me, as I find I'm usually only descovering my character's real personality as the piece develops and the plot takes off. Even though I do try ...

    Feb 14, 2008


Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
— Helen Keller