User avatar

Eimear

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hey Nile, welcome- I'm Eimear and I'm working on a novel right now. Literally right now actually. Why am I not writing? Ahhhhhh Anyways, welcome! PM me if you want ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Hey Nile, welcome- I'm Eimear and I'm working on a novel right now. Literally right now actually. Why am I not writing? Ahhhhhh Anyways, welcome! PM me if you want ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    Hey, welcome to YWS- I'm new too! PM me when you post up some of your work, I'd love to read and review it for you! Eimearxx

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Twenty Facts About Yours Truely

    Hey, interesting fact file- I'm thirsty and really bad at math too! Eimearxx

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a Squirrel!! Can you catch me???

    Hey, nice to meet you! Just thought I'd leave a wee comment since I read and enjoyed your little biography! Eimearxx

    Feb 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Story Pt 2

    That was a pretty good piece, a lot like the stuff I like to read every now and then. Nate seems like a really nice guy, and I already hate ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blood heart.

    Hey, I enjoyed reading this, the piece developed well and I liked the issues that were raised. But I'm confused. Is this in the right place in terms of forums? ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bloody Pearls

    Heyhey, your work is coming along very nicely indeed. This was a great piece. I enjoyed the way your thoughts flowed well, for example this line is fab: I’m holding ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The children with no name

    Hey, thanks for all the fab critques, they were all really helpfull and I'm in the process of re-drafting this piece. Thanks very much! Eimearxx

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Abarith: Seekers of the Arcane Throne (Prologue)

    Hey, I agree, the whole thing is far to cliched and obvious for me to get into it. The names echo a lot of fantasy fiction, and I felt as ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Meg Rosoff

    I hope no one's already done a thread on this because I'm really gonna look like an idiot....I just wanted to say, wow! I love this woman's work! I think ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I am Legend

    I went to see it in the cinema on Boxing Day....all I can say is without giving away to much- look behind you for the love of Sam!

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Wuthering Heights

    Go Wuthering Heights! Woop, woop! I'm doing that legend of a book for my English coursework, It's amazing! The entire thing is brilliantly plotted out and well written...and what about ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A critique you say?

    I get you Aedomir, you want the full row of five, so do I my friend, so do I....the difference between you and me is 1. I'm far too lazy ...

    Feb 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you find time?

    Hey, I'm doing my A levels at school at the moment- History, Pyschology, Religion and English- and I'm snowed under with work! By the time all my homework, chores etc ...

    Feb 16, 2008


I hope I’m poetic and interesting and insightful and inspiring and fun and entertaining and all of those wonderful, beautiful things
— creeperfeverdreams