User avatar

Eimear

  • Welcome Mat Re: yo ho ho and a bottle of ink

    Welcome boys got cooties! (They certainly do....what exactly are cooties? *Sratches Irish head with much confusion... Anyways, I'm Eimear! Glad to see you've came back, I'm somewhat of a newbie ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new!

    Hey there Kaye- and welcome to the YWS! Wow- you've been writing for a really long time- 7 years! *Sharp intake of breath* Thats really cool, I've only been writing ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Gettin a writer's name

    On a related note (which is strange for me as I usually sprout useless nonsense,) J.K Rowling was ordered by Bloomsberry to change from Joanne to J.K., for fear that ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Waiting out the storm

    Hey, I don't have much time to review this so I'll be quick....writing and homework beckons! Nice job mate. Seriously. I reads very nicely indeed, its clear that your not ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Night Nerves

    Hey- and welcome to YWS, I hope you stick around, because I love to review a nice bit of poetry every now and then. Ok, at a glance- I liked ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heya guys =]

    Heyhey Autumn- and welcome to YWS! I love your name, much more orginal than mine- it's just my real one! Strange? Don't ask.... Well if you love writing you've came ...

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Camellias

    *Nods head approvingly* Two words for this one. Spot. On. But It would be cruel to only give you those, so I'm gonna tell you what I like about this ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rejection letters...

    I heard of a writer you actually sought out rejection letters. He planned to cover his bathroom walls in them. Unfortunately, someone accepted his work...tough break lol! I havent had ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I Will Critique!

    Hey, i'd also like a crit on my poem in the Dramatic Poetry section -'A hand takes yours' Only if you can though, Thanks in advance, Eimearxx

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A hand takes yours

    Whoops, thanks Kyte.

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A hand takes yours

    You've fought in every battle, And broken every bone. Nothing left in what your saying, In crowds, but all alone. Time leaves no gaps for crying, The dead have troubles ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Don’t Look At My State Of Mind

    A true gem of a poem. Most of what a felt about it has already been voiced (all good stuff), but the bit that really sold it for me is ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Person Watching Me*Edited 2/20/08*

    I liked this ok, although it didnt really move me. The reptition of 'eyes' is good to begin with, but it gets a little jarring after a while: I see ...

    Feb 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Haven't really decided on a name yet

    Space out the lines, and then I promise you i'll give a detailed critque. Its almost midnight and I'm supposed to be writing my novel....jeese i've got school tommorrow as ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Abarith: Seekers of the Arcane Throne (Prologue)

    I'll second that- Nothing is 'allowed' to be an info dump in your story. That term is used as a negative criticism. Cut the prologue, and give us the first ...

    Feb 18, 2008


We all share half a braincell that bounces like a windows screensaver
— WeepingWisteria