User avatar

Eimear

  • Writers Corner Re: Cant Seem to Find Inspiration Anymore

    For me, inspiration comes when I listen to good music, watch a good film, or just suddenly get an idea that I think needs to be poked and prodded more. ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: On The Edge

    Do I belong? In these faded, familiar faces, with worn out thoughts in well worn places, In my home town street of honey brick. Or does it lie in the ...

    Apr 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: When you look at someone, what's the first thing you notice?

    If they're beautiful or not. Inside and out. Kind eyes are noticeable too.

    Mar 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Jamais Quitter [2]

    Hello. I am back for more. Indeed. I like the way this is coming along, it has a sort of smoldering presence about it. I wouldn't call it sinister, more, ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    No Time To Say Goodbye was a so-so thriller, but put it this way, I could have read the thing and worked out the plot even if I was sitting ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Jamais Quitter [1]

    I've been thinking about this all day, and I only read it last night. I respect your style of writing for several reasons. Firstly, you're using a female protagonist. This ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: nvm 1

    Hey, I'm Eimear. 1. I liked the concept and the title was spot on. I really like the title actually. It might have been nice to incorporate that word into ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Because I love you guys?

    **Okay, so I know it's not great poetry, in fact it's pretty bad, but I had this random bout of patriotism the other night when I read something about YWS ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Harassment: Good or Bad?

    My sister hates me writing. It helps me perfectly.

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Great American Novels

    Brilliant. All the suggestions are great. Better get reading then- or at least, going to the library! xxxx

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    I only found this today and I'm struggling to work out when it was taken.....Just like my expression is struggling to work out like a big math equation or something....yuck. ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Great American Novels

    I'm writing a novel at the moment which is from the point of view of an American, and I want to stay true to the literary background and style of ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: 'Death of a Salesman'

    I'm reading Death of a Salesman for English A2. We've only got to a couple of pages, but I think it's good. I'll post a review when we're done with ...

    Mar 14, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Best Friend Is Depressed

    Listen to my silence, the silence between your words we’ll go through this life side by side, childish kindred birds. I’ll dip and spring, and fly and rise to your ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bite The Bullet

    Catch smoke in your hands! Make friends with the rain, sing to the big brass moon start shooting the breeze with life and pretty soon, It’ll be getting it’s kicks ...

    Feb 9, 2009


Deadlines just aren't real to me until I'm staring one in the face.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief