User avatar

Eimear

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: It all comes back to you

    Unexpected and poignant. I said it once my good friend, and I'll say it again. Poetry at it's best.

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I warned you Burma

    Iwarned you Burma. I told you this would happen. "If the buck stops here" Then why do your people cry? Listen, they are coming. And now you in your room, ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The land of milk and honey

    The plans, the talk behind hands, The packing, the arrangements, The goodbyes, the tears, We're going to the land of milk and honey, Everything will be fine. We will have ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: For the Win

    Cool....the title drew me in for sure. 'For the win' is heartfelt and kind of gutsy if you catch my drift, I knew right before I read it that it ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Fowl Eurovision entry for Ireland

    Put it this way, we've won it the most times. Making fun of it? I think we've earned it!

    Feb 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: february the fourteenth

    Cool- more like a story than a poem, but all the better for it. Havent got many issues with this, just a good job. Eimearxx

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Emotion of Anger

    Hmm, i liked this....very nice indeed. You wrote it with gritty intention, and that's what I as a reader got. Your title is 'The Emotion of Anger' and I felt ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Look, a Newbie! Kill it!

    Oh dear...you're a grammar nut? *Runs away, the sound of abandoned writing flapping the wind.... Just kidding, nice to meet you!

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Gettin a writer's name

    I dunno about using my name...it's pretty long, and very Irish...probably just my first intial and second name.

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Your Boat Is Sinking And You Have Thirty Seconds To Evacuate

    Ah, I did this in school the other day. Have fun guys!

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A poem for you

    Ooo, this one sent shivers down my spine- a great bit of poetry! *Rubs hands* This piece is absoultely dripping with great metaphores. Seriously dude. They're spot on. The first ...

    Feb 21, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: What am I doing right now?

    What am I doing on this thread reading it? I should be writing! Darn!

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Plot webbing

    Yeah- I've never heard of it!

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Cookie Chronicles

    Emotions on a page? Sorry, I couldnt really get into this. I would suggest not having such a detailed first paragraph, then my mind won't wander. Hope that helps Eimear

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Red Rain

    Hey, I liked reading this. We're doing about the Cold War in History, so it was really cool to see it put by a good writer into a dramatic story. ...

    Feb 20, 2008


Poetry is like a bird, it ignores all frontiers.
— Yevgeny Yevtushenko