User avatar

Eimear

  • Writers Corner Re: Ever Wayward Progress!

    I'm reading it! And I'm waiting....:)

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A quote to start your book

    I don't know about using it to start every chapter, but the one to start my book is this "We are, what we believe we are" C.S Lewis

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: What am I doing right now?

    I'm nearing the end of my novel...and it's hell finishing it! Anyone ever got the feeling that once they've read over their work, it's like- 'why the hell have I ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A quote to start your book

    Do you or don't you?

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Bell jar

    I'm just about to buy it. Is it any good?

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Does age really matter?

    I don't think there should be an age limit for talent

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Is your first sentence ugly?

    Great article, thanks

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In Tarnished wings

    N.B This, although it rhymes in places, is pretty free verse. I wrote this a few nights ago, but I'll try to let it explain itself. In tarnished wings I ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Need TITLE to finnished book!

    Hmm.... I'm gonna just throw some out. ...."The pack" ...."The pact" ...."You look to us?" ...."Seen but not heard"

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Post your word count

    Hey! This is slightly scary...I was going to ask people how many words on average do they write a day but this is way cooler! Name of Novel: No title ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Thunder stroke

    Thanks for the comments guys, I literally wrote this in about ten minutes late one night so I'm going to do a serious re-draft and take my time with it. ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Thunder stroke

    A thousand stars stared back, splattered on the pane a disembodied cry called out, but didn’t stop the rain. The page in front so blank while the world outside is ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When there's nowhere to run

    Thanks guys for the comments. I'm having a serious case of hindsight were i see exactly what your saying- i think im going to axe the rhyming scheme, for sure! ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When there's nowhere to run

    When there's nowhere to run, and nowhere to hide. When your oar is broken, fighting the tide But a soul like yours shuffles to your side, simply to be there ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: One to Midnight

    Hmm....interesting. Ok, this is a great start, and I mean that. Just a couple of things to note and then you should be full steam ahead. Firstly, paragraph your peice- ...

    Mar 4, 2008


Wait.. so it wasnt the chicken or the egg. It was HOP! Hop came first!!
— LadyMysterio