User avatar

Eimear

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To Be invisible

    A few great issues raised here, although I'm undecided as to whether or not I liked the structure. Nice work though. What does everyone else think? Eimear

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: going home

    I liked it. Nice Job.

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I hate your love

    Hey guys, thanks for such quick feedback. In reponse to one comment...does "annoyed" and "void" not rhyme? And "began" and "can" for that matter? *ponders

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I hate your love

    Why can't you just, open your mind and see? See with those glazed eyes, that you're suffocating me? I wish you would, because you're messing with my head. I hate ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Sylvia Plath

    Wow so I'm on like chapter two, just started it last night.... wow.

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Courtroom Culture

    The id, the ego and the superego, with a panoramic view of time. The under the surface rippling, a premonition before the crime. The ticking bomb of a destined fate, ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Eimear's projects

    Hey, I've got so much in my head that I thought I'd follow suit and start one of these, just to really show my progress ect at writing. Got a ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Between Two Worlds

    The inspiration for this is my best friend. She keeps me from going insane, and our days togther are usually in the summer time- when I try to get away ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What does a red name mean?

    Lol, it's alright- I get the joke. Hehe. Thanks

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What does a red name mean?

    Sorry if this is common knowledge and annoys someone...but what does it mean if your name is red? Many thanks, Eimear

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A little bit of madness

    A little bit of madness, Never did anyone any harm. But what if you flirt with insanity, Flattered by it’s charm? Then they’ll say you’re lost to the world, Entertaining ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Beyond the Locker Door

    Just a quick note- subtly brilliant. Eimear

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Between Two Worlds

    The middle of two worlds lies in slumber now, But If my mind was to wander, which it eventually does- I find myself amongst those September days, waiting. Waiting for ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: How long should you wait?

    Sorry if you're seeing wayy to much of me in the writing corner, but I just finished writing the first draft of my novel (I'm exhausted) and I was just ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Sylvia Plath

    My sisters an english teacher, and she says Sylvia's husband, Ted Hughes, wasnt too nice to her. *Ponders I'm still waiting for my book to arrive.

    Mar 24, 2008


You sound like you're becoming emotionally involved with the custard.
— Nikki Morgan