-
Re: Faith
Nice. Although it works well as short and sweet, I reckon you could make it truly epic by developing some of the issues raised. Great last line as well. PM ...
May 1, 2008 -
Re: Look Out the Window
I loved it. I truly did. The last line did it for me. Keep writing
Apr 30, 2008 -
Re: The Point To Silly Dreams
The colour of your thoughts, Grows deeper with the ticking days, And slowly filling hourglass of childhood. Crayon height marks fade on the wall, Posters peeling from humid teenage angst, ...
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: What I think of Love
Points for originatly in terms of form. This made me like the issues you raised. Of course, you can work on the showing instead of telling aspect of it, but ...
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: Eimear's projects
So my progress has somewhat condensed itself as my schoolwork load mounts up towards my exams...ekk.... 1. Slow but sure development of my novel- I have a title and I'm ...
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: Get back on the horse
The moment from hell has happened, The bite was worse than the bark. Practice didn't make perfect, And you've fallen short of the mark. So what do you want me ...
Apr 27, 2008 -
Re: Hey, my name's Jamie!
Heya, and welcome! I find poetry fun too, so PM me when you post some and il nip on and take a look! Eimear
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: How long is/was your longest story?
My longest is my first draft of my first novel. It weighed in at about 49,000. Re-drafting should take it to around 55,000-60,000. Each word is like extracting a tooth. ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: How Much do Publisher's Take?
*Breathes sigh of relief Glad we've got that sorted, I was confused aswell. And Mark, next time you think about Vanity Publishing, don't. I've read your stuff and it's better ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: His mothers Ring Prt.1
space it out properly and then I promise I'll review. I can't read it when it's like this. :)
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Kite tails
I don't see the point, In anything any more. This echoless hole, Opens up on every shore. And I don't understand, How you sell me your remedies. When i just ...
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: The Book Thief
I've just started to read this, and although the structure isn't that of a book which i would normally read, I'm hooked. It's a real page turner. Anyone else read ...
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: I am
Sometimes I come dangerously close to understanding myself. When I think about things, or when I press my face against the cold glass of the bus window, the more I ...
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: Sylvia Plath
The only way i can describe it is in the words of Joyce Carol Oates (The Bell Jar is, and always will be) "A near-perfect work of art"
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: alone
It feels...and looks like the beginning of an interesting and powerful thought. Don't let it slip away. And weclome to YWS
Apr 10, 2008
