User avatar

Eimear

  • Randomosity Re: Age difference

    Thanks very much. I did as you said. :)

    May 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How Old is Too Old?

    This topic is really interesting...and helpfull! Two characters in my book, Jenny (21) and Joshua (16) developed a realtionship (despite my best efforts might I add, they did that annoying ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Age difference

    So I'm putting this post in here because I'm not really sure where it fits. I'm writing about a couple in my novel, the boy is 16 and the girl ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A difficult dad

    N/B- The caps lock not done on the word 'dad' is intentional. When I say I have a difficult dad, My Mum purses and gives me a frown. She says ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heya!

    Oooo we're doing high fives! *Holds hand up appealingly? Welcome! Eimear

    May 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone!

    Wow- Finland! Well done in the Eurovision two years ago, you guys rock! I hope I'm not scaring you but it's one of my dreams to visit your country. Anyway, ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm New

    Heyyy God I wish I was the 'New Girl' somewhere. Kind of romantically tragic isn't it? I've only been on a horse once, and that was when it broke away ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: One for sorrow

    He was always brutally honest with me. I’m ashamed to admit that’s a quality I admire in people. I suppose Doctors have to give you that impression though. Trust and ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: You know that you're in love when

    A want turn into a need, and there's blood in your sweat-bead.

    May 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Broken

    Alright lets take a little look at this...Firstly I'm going to tell it to you straight. I liked it. Had you worried there, didnt I? Hehe, the descriptions are great, ...

    May 2, 2008
  • YWS Re: Getting Those Reviews

    Ironic or what? I guess this is your first review Nate, so good job being patient! Seriously though, thanks for this. :)

    May 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi! been busy studying

    Hi! I'm relatively new so I wouldnt have met you yet. Welcome back! Exams are a killer, arent they? Mine start on the 16th. Eimear

    May 1, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: A gathering light

    So I just bought 'A gathering light' and wondered what people thought of it . Apologises if there's already a thread for this. Eimear :)

    May 1, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Monster

    I had punch, it had heart and it was real. Good work :] Eimear

    May 1, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fragments

    Man that was good. You've clearly epitomised the whole (excuse the pun) idea of fragments in a disjointed way. I liked it. Eimear

    May 1, 2008


I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
— Romans 9:25