User avatar

Eimear

  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews?

    Hey, I'll by all means put you out of your misery. It's called 'Two for Joy' and it's in the Action/Adventure fiction section. Thanks in advance, best wishes Eimear

    May 7, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: About something

    Um...wow D. This was subtely amazing, to be honest. The first line really did it for me. Your techniques are great, and the whole poem just seems- neat. Not too ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Two for joy

    A few things you should know about me: I have cancer. I’m seventeen, and I’m also going mad. Why not have a read? Who knows? It might even be a ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fear

    Awk shucks. I wrote a blooming awesome review and then my computer did something very funny. I wasn't laughing. Ok, a few things here. Of course, firstly I'm going to ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Pretty Much...

    Hey Jordan! And welcome to YWS! If you're anything like me, you'll love it here. It's not just a nice place to discuss writing, it's a nice place to discuss ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: If a man's born to soar

    In my dusty recollections… The gust of the cherry petals showered their last. And he stood beneath the tree like a grinning fool, his memory, and springtime draining into the ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The first of June

    I did a weird thing and read the comments before the poem. Strange perhaps? Very. But I'm backtracking again, back to the poem. I'll have to disagree with most of ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Rate YWS

    Eimear no do Math good.

    May 5, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: How To Live Forever

    Vernon, you'd be surprised to know that I hadn't a singer in mind when I wrote this poem. I was actually holding my six week old neice the other day ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: May I Have This Dance

    I'll have to disagree with one of Suzanne's points. I didn't think it was too long at all. I didn't want it to end. This piece really took me off ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: How To Live Forever

    Repeatedly bitten, by a thousand Gleaming star-strewn eyes. And yet the sting dulls into Oblivion, amnesia’s innocent surprise. Life’s bad manners, who Disregard your empathetic please. Or a wave

    May 3, 2008
  • General Articles Re: An ode to sarcasm

    I love rambeling! Not- if you're so inclined- around the countryside in shorts and walking boots...yikes- no, this type of rambeling! A thought! A spark- almost an arguement with oneself ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Nightfall

    This was good, not much to critque. Make it a little longer perhaps? What does everyone else think? Nice job, though. I really felt like you conveyed the theme of ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Boy Who Lived

    Wow. The descriptions in this work are exquisite . My favourite, favourite, favourite one was.... everyman’sland *Backs away in poetic reverence Eimear

    May 3, 2008
  • Other Re: The truth about shoes

    Haha. This was funny. Eimear liked it. A few issues I have are it's length...it's a bit short? Maybe expand it a little and make me laugh more? Also, the ...

    May 3, 2008


When a good man is hurt, all who would be called good must suffer with him.
— Euripides