User avatar

Eimear

  • Lounge, The Re: Skins!!!

    I LOVE skins. Like really, it's not even funny my obsession is getting out of hand...I got series One on box set for my birthday and recently bought series Two. ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: rape....

    I think you deserve respect for writing about this issue. It's a very hard thing to do. Although I'll agree with the other reviewers in that you need to stop ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Alone

    I felt very confused reading this, although the language was remarkably simple. Hmm. I think you need to focus on maybe one aspect of the poem, and try to expand ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Miscellaneous Re: No time to write...?My own tips on getting motivated

    From my own personal experience, using the excuse that I simply 'have to no time to write' is one of my strongest writing blocks. For most of us, it's a ...

    May 13, 2008
  • YWS Re: A bit stuck?

    I find if there's something which I don't understand on the site that the best way to overcome this is to 1. Browse the resources, you will usually find the ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Mark Speight found dead

    This is truly saddening. Drugs have torn this man's life apart.

    May 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Burma Death Toll Could Reach 500,000

    I think the world needs to sit up and take action. Get in, get help- put aside politics for once and try to remember that we are all humans. If ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Fundementalism and Instanity at it's worse.

    The world is a crazy place.

    May 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello From the Latest New Person

    Wow Teo, look who's the cool cat amongst the newbies...hehe, so hey! And welcome to YWS! I find the site is a great place to come and relax, especially with ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Running

    I felt like this piece would should have gone on for longer, maybe even to covey the long hard slog of running in itself. It stopped far too abruptly for ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey people

    Hey, and welcome to YWS. I agree, tell us more about yourself! Have you been writing for long? What's your favourite cold drink? Details, please! :) Eimear

    May 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Austrian Girl Sexually Abused for 24 years

    He says Hitler inspired him to do it. I feel so distraught every time I see about it in the papers. That poor girl. Those poor children.

    May 12, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shadows on our skin

    We both on either side of them. Railings. Walls. Parallels that the eye can’t see, but the hand can feel. Reach out to the other side, and bang. Fingers burnt, ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Nothing better to do

    Hey, you sound like an awesome person. And I'm Irish too :) Eimear

    May 12, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Holmes

    Wow. I really have no idea what this poem is about, apart from, obviously Sherlock Holmes. What I can say is that the structure is good, although I think's there ...

    May 12, 2008


In a world too often governed by corruption and arrogance, it can be difficult to stay true to one's literary and philosophical principles.
— Lemony Snicket