User avatar

Eimear

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Wake

    I would have to agree with Brad, I didn't really gain a deeper insight into the subject of dreaming or nightmares by reading this. The imagery is very juvenille, and ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Boring Avatar Club

    I just got this one tonight...and I'm pleased to say that I'm sticking with it. For anyone who doesn't know, it's of Paolo Nutini, Scottish Soul singer.

    May 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: No, You Weren't The Only One To Receive A Mass PM

    I'm going to send a mass PM...I bet they'd love to reply to me... Sniff.

    May 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shadows on our skin

    Thanks for the great review :D

    May 13, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Scrolling Header

    It's gone on mine...bugs are awful things. There was a huge one in my bathroom this morning.

    May 13, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Scrolling Header

    I don't like the way it clicks in and out of place like a dislocated bone when you scroll up and down. It's ... freaky. Haha. That's one good metaphore ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Addiction

    Awk shucks. I'm the second person to comment. Hehe. But back to the poem. It's alright, not life changes or completely orginal but there's some good ideas intertwined. Another thing, ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stubborn Lover

    Ooo. I liked. It seems kind of mundane and normal at first, but when you roll your eyes over the structure and rythmn it's kind of pleasantly quirky. I liked ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: confused

    Scroll down to the end of the topic and click "post reply". I'm not sure how I could word this any other way. Guys? A little help? Eimear

    May 13, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: What's up, you guys?

    Heyhey from sunny Ireland! Is the weather bad in England? That's bad to hear...then again I'm doing AS Levels so my Mother won't let me out unless I've got my ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Heartbreak (deleted)

    It's....good. It didn't wow me, of course, but you made your intention of simply writing a poem and forgetting about trying to pin it down with punctuation and structure, ect, ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Mirror Mirror

    So this is amazingly accurate, and superbly well written. I can't find too many faults with it, besides, I don't really want to rip it to shreds seeing as I ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Scrolling Header

    Thanks. I thought there was something wrong with my computer.

    May 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Who You Are

    I agree with Vernon, a tad to shouty for my liking. But between, and indeed within the lines there is real potiental. Some great imagery, good word choice and rhyming ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?

    We have the 11 plus in Northern Ireland. It sorts out whether you go to a Grammar or secondary school normally. I go to a very good Grammar, one of ...

    May 13, 2008


You won't know the outcome of something unless you try it.
— manilla