User avatar

Eimear

  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Man of Two.

    I agree with bubblewrapped, if you were simply writing this piece for your own creative enjoyment, I think you would have had less problems with it's rigidity. It's a gripping ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Human Desire

    Hey 'Stoney. Long time no see. Actually, I don't think we've met all at before. So hello! I'm Eimear. Good lyrical poem. You really had room to express yourself in ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Guilford my cat

    Welcome to YWS! Before I go on to look at your poem, I would like to ask you to take a quick look at the Rules and Regulations we have ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Slumdog Millionaire?!

    My sister went to see this film and told me she hated it. Knowing her, I knew she just has bad taste. It's the most colourful, honest, funny, life affirming ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Baseball

    Hello, Onthemound21! Welcome to YWS. Just a quick reminder before I take a look at your poem for you, we do have Rules and Regulations that must be read. You ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Poetry

    I’ve lost all my poetry. Not even a little bit is left, from when I rise to the dawn birds fall drowsy, nothing untoward happens to me. Not a note, ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Five Children Slain by Father

    Disgusting.

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Swine Flu

    What do we think? A serious pandemic or is it going to be all under control?

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: In Memory of Shaun Dykes...

    Crowd baiting is an abomination. Omission is even worse.

    Apr 28, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: That Summer On the Edge- Chapt. Two

    The silence on the street forty eight hours later was wrong from the moment I became aware of it. An alien presence of hush and unease seeped in from the ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Threnody's Review & Editing Establishment

    A story in Other Fiction? Would be thrilled if you took a look at it.

    Apr 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: That Summer On The Edge

    It all started last summer. When I was on the edge. I’d been outside for a good half hour, standing against the railings that separated Globe Street, my neighbourhood from ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Who Guillotine

    Hello, I'm Eimear. I make a point of not reading the previous critiques, for an irrational fear that I might subconsciously copy what the person before me has already said- ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Writing treats me badly

    I’m blocked until I open the window and in you come, slipping in with the rain. Back again, my naughty friend, to put your bad, bad thoughts into my brain. ...

    Apr 8, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Internal monologue overload

    If you want to show your character having conflicting thoughts- maybe have them lie to people? Like, have a dialogue with a person, but then an internal monologue with totally ...

    Apr 8, 2009


Human minds are more full of mysteries than any written book and more changeable than the cloud shapes in the air.
— Louisa May Alcott