User avatar

Eimear

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Anthem Of The Broken Youth

    This is dripping in teenage angst. Except a good type of angst. The sort we can all indentify with, I think...maybe I've interpretated it wrong. I hope I haven't- because ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Star Ranking System by Reviews

    Purple is a good colour. Go with that!

    May 16, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Edward

    This is the sort of thing I love. The type of poem that you can easily imagine yourself in, feeling these types of emotions, such as staring out a window ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Poem

    Haha. Surprisingly good snippet. However I think you should develop this further into something bigger than that to give the true title of 'poem'. I just seems to leave the ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Race

    I'm sorry, but you certainly haven't crossed the finish line in this piece. Number one, there's no use of punctuation whatsoever, which makes it a dull and surprisingly difficult read. ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Branding

    Hmmm, I did like this very much, I have to say. I could really relate to the speaker, you know? It spoke to me. However I disliked the constant use ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hitler's Pavane

    This is really very good. Although I agree with what Suzanne said about you maybe trying to be over poetic at times, therefore losing your thread a little. Other than ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love; Understated

    Even when neglected, it manages to flourish within itself. It could survive without air, rhythm, soul or thought, because it’s in every movement we make, affirming itself again. Breathing. It ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Five important questions.

    1. Yes. God is love. I am a devout Catholic, as a matter of fact. 2.Read the yellow pages backwards. I think you will be pleasantly surprised! 3.Nope. 4. Ask ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we invade Burma?

    I understand that the Burma officals are getting rather edgy about their horrific regime being broadcast throughout the world, but there is no excuse. Simple as. Get the help in. ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Magician

    Hey, welcome to the YWS! Just remember to take a moment to read the rules and guidlines, as they will answer any questions or problems you may have in the ...

    May 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Graphite Heart

    Haha. This is bloody brilliant! Seriously, it's not even a human's voice and it's so completely orginal you make my own writing seem stilted and usless. I can't really add ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Umbrellas and Stars

    The whole poem strives on it's supberb imagery. I mean, wow. It's great. As soon as I began reading a picture formed in my head and I knew what you ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: They Come and They Go.

    The errors and lack of punctuation really ruined it for me, I'm afraid. You lacked any real seriousness for you poetry in failing to notice the mistakes. They will cost ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: No, You Weren't The Only One To Receive A Mass PM

    Me too!

    May 14, 2008


If it wasn't for poetry, I couldn't express myself.
— Rosendorn