User avatar

Eimear

  • Writers Corner Re: Writer's tool kit

    I heard people talk about this, and I'm just wondering, what in your opinion are the essentials for a writer? Apologises if someone has raised this before. Here's some of ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hidden Failure

    I think this would work better if you dropped the ryhme, it's holding your thoughts and ideas back too much. You've got good descriptions, but focusing too hard on trying ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 2 (Revised)

    Mark's pointed out most of the errors, and my opinion of your work hasn't changed since Chapter One. This is gathering momentum excellently. I can sense a dark atmosphere smouldering, ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 1 Revised

    Hey, I thought I'd lost the link but this was relatively easy to find. Thanks for giving me it-because this was an interesting read! Very impressive. Forget all the grammer, ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Eighteen Falling Stars

    It's a thought provoking read- not life changing but not specific to one person, so I can relate it to myself. Nice job. I'm wondering is it right to put ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Eyes Decieve Me

    It's our old gangsta friend! I'm happy to say that this poem was definately for me. It's got a great fitting title, supberb structure and rythmn, and the rhyming scheme ...

    May 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bubbling, chapter 1

    Ok, so here's the review as promised. I'll try to make it as in-depth as I can. So I liked the story, and the dialouge for the most part is ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lake

    So I'm guessing that the 'Lake' is love or passion conceptualized into a physical thing- i.e plunging into the depths ect. It's good. Not anything to write home about but ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Big Sister is watching?

    Big Daddy? Or Big cousin Keltus?

    May 16, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Because I'm Gangsta!

    Respect, dude. You've caused a strir, that's for sure. I don't know, there's aspects of this piece that are for me- the irony towards the end is good, almost hillarious ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ice Cold Rain Drops on Failure

    I think this is great-- and It's exactly how I felt today. After reading it I felt sort of better...however there are some issues which need to be raised. Aswell ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A Poetry Database I've Made

    Nice Nate! I'm not old enough to join, but I'll be thinking of poems to add. Eimear

    May 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Old Switcher Roo!!!

    Hey, I'm Eimear. Name: Aaron Disney Age: 17 Occupation: Student Description: thin, pale skin, grey eyes and birthmark on left cheek Attitude: Cynical, dark, funny Activities: Hanging the streets, earn

    May 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Big Sister is watching?

    *Feels enlightened* Many thanks.

    May 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Big Sister is watching?

    What type of powers does Big Sister have? I've read them...but can anyone explain it in lamens terms?

    May 16, 2008


When a body moves, it's the most revealing thing. Dance for me a minute, and I'll tell you who you are.
— Mikhail Baryshnikov