User avatar

Eimear

  • WRFF Archive Re: Yoyo's Crit Requests

    Heya. A poem perhaps? Many thanks, Eimear

    May 17, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Want To Change Your Username?

    Ahh! Love that little rhyme!

    May 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Missing you (not even an echo)

    I could twist and toss this feeling, or throw it to the wind, alas still, like your lingering presence It will be there, etched on my eyelids when I close ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Somebody else's life

    Will review in the morning. Here's my promise. Eimear

    May 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Don't Be Afraid of Me

    Why did this speak to me so much? I can't even really see many mistakes with it? Even the 'average' language seems to be powerfully fitting. I loved it. Truly, ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Alone

    Whoa! This topic's old. Ha- in both senses. Well I guess you've already revised this or maybe even forgotten about it but I've started so I'll finish...bit cliched, bit repetitive, ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Broken Monotones

    This really is very good. Why doesn't it have anymore stars? You have potiental. Where have you been all my life? I loved this! It's got me all excited. The ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Whoever Invented Thursdays Hated Teenagers

    Interesting concept nonetheless. Telling us rather than showing aside, I'm intregued. Why does the poet not like Thursdays? A got a vibe of exams or something to that effect. Don't ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 2

    Hey, so finally got round to reviewing this. I read it, meant to comment and then wandered off to do something else so...here I am! Alright, phew, here goes. It's ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Particle of him...

    This reads very stilted. The overuse of 'she' brings down a well written piece. She was a great beauty, she was alive. She was human, she laughed and she cried. ...

    May 17, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Alainna's happy to help...

    Hey, is a poem alright for a critque? If you can at all here's the link Many thanks. Eimear

    May 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Morning Tremors

    *So for the contest we had to personify a bed, and here's my shot. We lined to attention, on polished floors and covered in clean sheets, to greet the mourners. ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Thoughts on Global Warming in a Snow Globe

    Powerful. Took me a couple of reads to understand it properly, which is always a good thing in my book. And good on you for writing about a topical issue. ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Skies

    Ooo. I liked this, pure and simple. It made me go all shivery for some reason. I think it's good now, but you could make it great by trying to ...

    May 17, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Untitled

    It's a bit self-concious to work as a short poem. There's no real ownership, and it gives the impression that it's been wrote in a hurry. It just seems rushed ...

    May 17, 2008


If Nate ever zeroes the count in "Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It", that zero should be immortalized in the quote gen.
— JazzicusMaximus