User avatar

Eimear

  • Other Poetry Re: The View From A Hot Air Balloon

    Rising, rippling currents catch your fallen words on wind, the rushing of the sea deafening; ‘Come with me, love- come with me!’ I shake my head, staring up at you, ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ms. Apt Diagnosis

    Wow- sorry but I can't think of a better word to describe how I feel about reading this, (ironically, there is a word for that situation which escapes me at ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: After Midnight

    It's definately different. I've never quite read anything like it...and you set the scene well in italics. I don't really want to rip it to shreds saying that it's not ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Storm-wings

    I got the opposite vibe- I felt that the rhyme was great, sort of deviated from the fixed form but good nonetheless. I loved this, a real gem of a ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Scattered, Shattered, and Whole

    Wow, a lot of different phliosophical ideas co-exsisting in one poem. I actually needed to read it a few times to make sense of it. Not sure if that's a ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    Haha, funny! Wise quotation.

    May 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Happy Birthday

    Surprisingly good. I new I was onto something good when I read the first line: The candles are lit for you, make a wish, make it dark. Your imagery to ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: A solider's song

    So I'm relatively new to Storybooks, but I thought I'd try my hand at it and see if I'm any good in setting one up. So, basically I thought about ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Somebody else's life

    OK, so I agree; it's a bit depressing however underwhelming at the same time. Questions can be effective in poetry but too many will just leave the reader feeling mildly ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Questions Arise! (edit)

    Questions arise in my mind As each moment pass by. I would put a comma here Reminding me how little I know Who am I ? Or Why am I ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do we need literature?

    I don't really think there's a point...I mean, it just is.

    May 18, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A Little Murmur

    Hey Jenni- I never paid attention in math for the duration of my lessons. I'm very happy that they're over hehe. So I liked this, the title engaged my interest. ...

    May 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bubbling, chapter 2

    Hey, D. Just got a spare minute. So the mystery girl is upon us? I like her already. She seems...strong. Good portrayal of her character here: So, I don't really ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A Game of Wits

    Hey! Did you mean this was your Nano '07? From last year? Just curious...anyways- Ok so I enjoyed reading this. One thing I can give you is your originalitly. I've ...

    May 18, 2008


But answer me this: how can a story end happily if there is no love?
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane