User avatar

Eimear

  • Lounge, The Re: What do the stars under your name mean?

    Funny, Nate :)

    May 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: A solider's song

    Wahh. Ok. I'll answer the questions and then resume the story. 1. I think I should put my foot down on this one. The solider's are men. 2.The cut-off date ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How to make reviewers hate you...

    36. Use! Lots! Of! Exclamation! Points! In! All! Your! Work!

    May 19, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Don't Act All Hurt/Don't Be Silly

    Ah- the great poet from earlier! Well, well, well, on a creative up at moment? This was quite good, not mind blowing or very serious, but it was quite realistic ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Echoes

    Hey CK, how're things? I often feel crits are very inpersonal. So hello! Ok, here goes.. Somewhere from a forgotten corner, (* All your lines open with capitals, change this) ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: A solider's song

    I'm not sure, I'm all for feminism but the character's are solider's in WWI.

    May 19, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Do not Enter

    DO NOT ENTER I warn you, beware You’re entering the room of a teenage girl Her private domain, her forbidden lair (full stop!) If you come in unannounced She will ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: A solider's song

    **Nicholas McEwan, Officer I followed behind, my gun almost slipping in my hands from sweat, or something else that was ozzing out of my palms. Blood. Bang. I shot out ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Vernon wrote: Time of Incident: around 10am GMT Browser: Firefox Template: Default Describe What Happened: When I did a long quote in a new topic about a contest on Wordclay, ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: A solider's song

    "It was a fucking bullet, that's what it was," growled a grim voice from behind. Nicohlas seized Sterling by the arm, and for a moment he seemed to stare, mesmerised ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Worthy of Love

    Commando588- this is a very hard piece to read. Not just because of the odd structure, but that there are too many ideas left unsolved in the first part to ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: A solider's song

    I think we can. Alright, I'll set the scene...perhaps it should be World War One instead? I thought they could be situated in a French town- West Outre, fighting the ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Things Seen In Cab-Ride #276

    Whoa Icaruss - this is really very raw and graphic. You've won a gold star already by sheer nerve, I've never read a piece like this. Am I right in ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Love and Sin

    This is actually very good- sorry, I sounded surprised. But it was great in my opinion, and it seems like you put a lot of hard work and thought into ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: How the Silver Wears

    This is very strong, very strong indeed. It seems like your poetry always has a solid backbone..if you understand? It's not all airy-fairy. It's real. It's raw. So I loved ...

    May 19, 2008


The thing about plummeting downhill at fifty miles an hour on a snack platter - if you realize it's a bad idea when you're halfway down, it's too late.
— Rick Riordan, The Son of Neptune