User avatar

Eimear

  • Other Poetry Re: 4/27/07 (free verse)

    I liked this. This overall concept brought a new spin on performers and their fans. However I felt that there were a few things that brought it down. 1. Structure- ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Life

    What is life,( You need a question mark to give this energy) A last regret, An open book, A friend recently met. A rising sun, A darkened moon, A battle ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Lyrical Sunshine, in response to a much eariler comment... My Friend: Do you want to go to a free room? Me: I'd much rather stay here- have you seen Josh? ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: A solider's song

    The offense (haha like this storybook) had disintergreted into chaos. Forget choas. It was utter, utter pandamonium. Nicholas closed his eyes for a fraction of a second, a fleeting glimpse ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi! im new :D

    Welcome to YWS! I'm pretty much all about the poetry side of things here- although I've written a novel already. So if you need any help PM me! Hope and ...

    May 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bubbling, chapter 3

    Hey, D! I don't have much time so this will be as good as I can. Ok, a few things here. 1. Grammer, Punctuation. There's a few mistakes in this ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Dear Mr. Publisher

    Dear Mr. Publisher, I hope my plea isn’t in vain. Please find enclosed a manuscript, written in blue crayon. You see, I don’t follow ‘writing rules’ I break them everyday. ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Changing Religion

    It's an interesting concept, isn't it? Sort of like Nationality- if a person moves to a different country and adopts their culture, language, lifestyle and believes that is their homeland, ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Love Sea

    Heya, I'm pretty good at reading poetry so I'll take a look for you. "Love Sea" I feel so lost at his gaze Tears started to run down my face. ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How to make reviewers hate you...

    41- And when people try and pull you up on it simply explain it's a group of children throwing snowballs in a blizzard.

    May 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: A solider's song

    Ghostwriter- Have you seen the panist? Anway, I'll continue! Ted sped on down the rancid carpet of rotting bodies and food that covered the groud of the trench. He was ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Sun's Eye

    I agree with Gahks and Vernon. You have a loosely bound poem around the theme of (life?) protrayed through a well-worn image of walking through a forest. I want to ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cold love

    Hey, I think I've reviewed some of your other works? I see real potiental in them. But, a writer's work is never done haha, there are a few areas for ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: lost love

    This was quite good. Real potiental. I'll just try and focus on the things that I thought brought it down. 1. The title- 'Last Kiss'. I think the piece is ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: A solider's song

    ambercoultis- Yours will be the only exception.

    May 20, 2008


i don't need to search the stars to know myself
— soundofmind