User avatar

Eimear

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Before I go to sleep

    Second time lucky! Apologises, I wrote a review for this poem late last night and then my computer shut down before I could post it. Grr. Anyways, less of that. ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Dear Mr. Publisher

    Wow, really wasn't expecting this many replies! I appreciate the time each person took to read it. And I think I might join everyone in the stabbing of the last ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Imperfect Fate (Birth)

    Hey Bittersweet, and welcome to YWS! Just a few things here while I've still got them in my head. 1. Capitalization- you don't need a capital letter to start each ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Bridezillas

    Hey blacktiger. This was an enjoyable and perceptive piece to read. You've really channeled some of the thoughts and emotions of a bride to be into this. However I didn't ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'll see you tomorrow.

    Hey 1dering, nice job on this piece. Very lyrical, thoughtful and poetic. I really got a feeling when I was reading it that the speaker goes through these emotions everyday. ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hero

    Heya, haven't seen you around before. Welcome to YWS. Don't get me wrong, this is great- but I felt like it should be in the Narrative Poetry section? It just ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Requirements

    Hey Mad. Great job on this poem. It seems really well thought out and the imagery is superb. I especially liked the first stansa. It draws the reader in very ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Scott

    Scott, Mr. Popular, thats who you are Adored and Admired by people wide and far with a charm thats addictive and looks that can kill your face should be the ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tying the Knot

    I'm with BBB. I got a flutter when I read the last line. Just a few things I noticed just while I was reading...the rhyming throughout is forced and gives ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Scream

    Hmm, I liked this though. I could be just me, but there's a strange so of rhythm to it. There was a dark, smouldering sort of presence of tension building ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Poem: Walls

    Hey, and welcome to YWS! Just remember to take a look at the rules and guidelines- and that there is a ratio of 2:1= 2 reviews to every poem you ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Cherry Blossom Petals

    Ahh, Bravo Jasmine! Really, I adored it! I have a cherry blossom in my back garden! It's not in bloom though anymore, *sniff. I wrote about it in one of ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: A solider's song

    "Sterling! Do I have to tell you again? Keep your head down!"

    May 21, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Not drunk anymore are you?

    Hey Alexis. Welcome to YWS. I hope to see you stick around. Aswell as being a great place to share our poetry, it's all a great place to learn how ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: What was it like?

    This was great. I loved the unexpected theme of Jesus. The poem was unique and simple, and didn't shove the message down the reader's throat. I especially love the reference ...

    May 21, 2008


Eating rice cakes satisfies that part of my brain that makes me want to eat styrofoam
— RangerofIthilien