User avatar

Eimear

  • Randomosity Re: Rate the randomness above you!

    Hehe 14.5/10? Tell Jeremy to stop stealing golf balls from the driving range

    May 25, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Losing is an art

    Do you want to know the worst thing about beating through a broken heart? It’s not the torment of bitter sunshine, stinging winds and rising tides-- It’s not being able ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Tunnel

    Hey, whoa I'm kinda tired but I just had to review this before I go to bed. This poem was great for the most part in my opinion, and the ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love, Again

    Hey neo_almighty, and let me be the first to say welcome to the Young Writers' society. It's a great place to come and develop as a writer and to have ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Budding love

    The rhyme scheme in this piece earns a gold star from me. It's truly something to be beheld- even the way you slowly worked it around the beautiful yet simple ...

    May 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dream Catcher - Prologue

    Hey DC622- welcome to YWS. This is a really promising start- the sort of voice that's always good in a prologue. I think I'm going to like reading this. Most ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Unhappy Father’s Day

    I'm with Miz on this one, there's just not enough emotion for me to care about this poem. It also sort of seems like the generic email you get every ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: My Writing Depresses Me

    Hey, don't beat yourself up. Everyone goes through the 'black moment'- just focus on pulling yourself out of it. And never compare your work to anyone elses- how esle would ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Star Reviews Discussion Thread

    Hey Colleen, this was really helpful. Thanks for posting!

    May 23, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Great Tree

    Hey Redwing- I'm with you on the Math thing...I loath it so much. Well, actually it should be I loathed it, seeing as I don't do it anymore. Yay! Okay, ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Mistakes Never Forgotten

    Hey Krupp. Hokay- well, Gahks has pretty much picked up on my biggest problem with this piece. There's too much telling- it's just really not subtle enough for my liking. ...

    May 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bubbling, chapter 4

    Hey D, sorry it took so long for me to get around to reading this. I'm with lyrical sunshine- this is, the best chapter so far. I'm guessing this is ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Shadow Dancing

    This earns a star in my book for it's enchanting reality, if you catch my drift. I'm going to forget that it has little direction or backbone, simply because I ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wannabe

    Yeah I agree with most of the posters here, I think you have a good start here to develop it into something deeper. The emotion's there, and it was a ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Wind and Fire

    Hey Mayfyre (love the name by the way)- welcome to the young writers society! I really do hope you stick around. I'm with kyte. This really is a good begining. ...

    May 23, 2008


Maybe I should say something quote-worthy, like, I dunno... "You can only be happy if you decide to be happy?"
— Necromancer14