User avatar

Eimear

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Write for Squills!

    I outlined an article on 'No time to write?' in the knowledge base. Would that be allowed?

    May 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2008

    I guess Malta's off the christmass card listh then....

    May 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2008

    England....Nil pointes! *Sniff God speed, Andy

    May 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I'd do anything- BBC

    Haha- and then one time Gramhe Norton said- 'Me!'

    May 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: boogyman

    I live in a place dim and tight where the boogyman comes out at night (Full stop) I do everything I can to stay awake begging God for a break ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: first stuff, go crazy plz!

    Untitled (Firstly, always try and give your poem a title-It doesn't matter how bad you think it is, it just means people will take more notice and it will look ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I'd do anything- BBC

    Anyone watch it? Jesse to win!

    May 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2008

    I suppose we cant compete with a pretty boy, a Hungarian violinist and a slab of ice with an olympic Russia skater on it

    May 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    I'm sorry, but I in my eyes there is no such thing as bisexual. 9 times out of ten you like your on sex. I mean half of you can't ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2008

    It was awful. England didn't even get a chance. And worse Ireland didn't get to show off our turkey.

    May 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Uh, Hi.

    Welcome! You like to write poetry? I love poetry. Show us what you got then, hehe. I hope you settle in well, and, as always I'd be happy to help ...

    May 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bubbling, chapter 5

    Hey D- sorry I took so long getting around to review this. Things just seem to create themselves to distract me. But anyway, I'm babbling. Or bubbling, perhaps? That joke ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: We Were Once Strangers

    It would be a pleasure to review your poem Gahks. This was ruddy beautiful. Really, it- to use a well-worn expression 'took me off guard'. So understated, so heartfelt and ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 3 (Revised)

    Hey, sorry for the long wait. Let's jump straight in, shall we? From what I can see, this hasn't really changed that much from the last chapter I've critiqued. I ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I Might Weave a Wondrous Web

    Hehe, love the title. Very...webby. So Poor Imp has pretty much outlined my problem- there's a strange word choice here and there, but then again, this is quite a peculiar ...

    May 25, 2008


Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
— Plato