User avatar

Eimear

  • Lounge, The Re: I'd do anything- BBC

    She was robbed! We were robbed! I really didn't want it to be Jodie!

    May 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dear Mr. Writer

    So you want to be a writer? Well- show me what you’ve got. Place it in the slush pile, and be warned-- I’ve seen quite a lot. What’s this about ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday, Nate!

    Many happy returns, Nate!

    May 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Arabian girl want new friends

    Wow- you sound far more exciting than me. So what d'you like to write? What are your favourite books? Hope you're here to stay! Eimear

    May 30, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Unfair.

    Hey Yuki, and welcome to YWS- I hope you stick around. I see you're from Canada- what's it like? That's a country I've always wanted to visit. Now- to the ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Sinking

    Hey, so I can see from your poem that you did indeed have some problems. However you persevered and tried to write it, and it showed. It almost had a ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I do what Death cannot.

    Ah- Bravo! *Claps Welcome to YWS! Just remember to take a few minutes to look at the Rules and Guidelines - we expect each member to do 2 reviews before ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Night of the Death of His Father

    Hmmm. Once again I'm struggling to understand your complex poetry, and once again I'm thoroughly impressed. This poem is obviously full of raw emotion, in which the speaker is trying ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Understand Me

    Juncboks- I don't really quite know what to say about this piece. Firstly, on YWS we usually steer clear from trying to explain poetry beforehand as a famous poet once ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Marmalade!

    Why yes Mark, I think she just did. Pure class anyway! Keep it country!

    May 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Home

    My main problem with this is, (although I'm in the same boat as the other reviewers in that I liked it) was the telling rather than showing aspect of it. ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To the Sea

    Yes I agree with both Gahks and Rebirth. A marvellous poem about the sea. Your poetic voice seems strangely well developed for someone of your age. That's a good thing, ...

    May 27, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Aedo's Review House

    I've got a poem?

    May 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: An ode to those who dream

    Don’t you often wonder of how those who have been born with the gift of dreams, are prepared to rip the life God gave them, completely at the seams? Do ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I'd do anything- BBC

    I know, I know- But as an Irish girl I'm adamant on this one.... JESSE TO WIN!

    May 26, 2008


Is anyone else desperately waiting to see themselves in the quote gen?
— TheCursedCat