User avatar

Eimear

  • Lyrics Re: Butterfly Girl

    Hey, I also really liked this. The structure was sound and you presented a subject in a new and refreshing way. It was pretty unique and without being too corny, ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Pound Of Flesh

    Markets in sandy places they trade and make a sale, with coins that turn rags to riches, with oil and currencies of diamonds and bullets. A shake of a hand ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: poppies -- an exitlude

    Hey Kylan. I happen to be your biggest fan. Bet you didn't know that. Now, here's what I thought. This is like something I'd read for an exam on poetry. ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Empty Stare

    Hey, I'm Eimear. Pleased to meet you. Someone who rhymes! *High fives* I often write rhyming poetry. It's pretty hard to get right, so I salute you. Usually people warn ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Research Re: Do your characters know that they're not real real?

    My characters, to me are real. End of.

    May 14, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    The very first word kind of draws me in. The name is original, at least, to me, and makes me think of faraway adventure stories. The hair falling out in ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Make It Mine

    Make it mine all that you hold and see for those things you own always belonged to me. The night you were born even though I was still a babe ...

    May 10, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rosey's reviews

    Hey June. It's a poem- but you don't have to write anything very long in terms of review. I'd just appreciate some comments on how well it reads and what ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Journeys

    A/N This was written because I'm so upset about leaving school. It's pretty messy in terms of rhyme and rhythm because it's originally for the guitar, but I'm hoping with ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Murder In The Smile

    We didn’t notice the murder beneath the smile, like you notice it in one with a shabby suitcase who struggles to use French lazily, who ‘can’t see to read’ even ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Confession

    Hey Crysi. I'm Eimear. I don't think we've met before. Allow me to take a look at your poem. What I liked about it was that it took me more ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Tired

    I agree with tnme22- this was a pretty decent song. The hurt was brought across in a less obvious way- that is, you kept the clichés on the down low ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Let Me Be Free

    Wow. Forcefully delivered! I can almost feel the frustration and restlessness from here. I liked the concept, it thought it was okay, but there's such a thing as not hammering ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Weight of Suicide

    Hey Suzanne. You won't believe what just happened to me. I just wrote a review to this- and then my computer decided to go to sleep and shut itself down. ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Playing Me

    I’m lost in the crowd again Got to start breathing, gotta count to ten And try to convince myself to stay. Who am I kidding, they can’t keep me away! ...

    May 4, 2009


Defeat has its lessons as well as victory.
— Pat Buchanan